Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't stand this guy one bit he actually makes me feel so uncomfortable just from watching his stories 😷 I don't get how girls can find him attractive he's vile.

His tanning shop as well 😳 Who in their right mind would want to go to the tanning shop knowing its ran by him. His latest story he got the delivery guy to come down the road knowing it would block the road up can cause loads of traffic and he was absolutely loving it.

Does he even have like any actual male friends ? Or does he just hang out with underage girls all the time 😩 Theres something seriously wrong with him.

Reactions: 14
It's disturbing that this man even has a platform. He is disgusting with serious issues. I cannot believe these girls' mums let them go near him.

Reactions: 8
his sun bed shop was not too bad looking until the bear appeared outside. It is horrendous. Imagine owning business next door. You would be gutted.

Reactions: 6
Check his insta stories driving and filming things at same time. Why does he think can get away with everything ?

Reactions: 2
It's disturbing that this man even has a platform. He is disgusting with serious issues. I cannot believe these girls' mums let them go near him.
I don’t think the girls usually tell their parents or if they do they won’t know he’s a slime 😩🤢 and the girls friends will probably find it “cool” to be with a sleazebag z lister if that!!

Reactions: 2
Crap screenshot but just to illustrate that Tia had 3 drinks on the table- I know you can only see 2 but there were 3, 2 cocktails and a glass of wine. What sort of sleaze buys a girl that isn't old enough to drink 3 drinks at once? No wonder she always looks out of it if he's plying her with alcohol (and God knows what else!) He's predatory.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was sooooo uncomfortable watching his stories last night. It honestly gave me the fear

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.