Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
To me it come across as though he has some sort of disability, I've never known of a grown man to act this way?

Reactions: 19

Fizz22

VIP Member
His act has never been endearing. He's been a creep for a long time. For some reason in this country the louder your personality, regardless of intelligence, seems to get you far. He's a perv. He has sexually harassed women more times than I can count. His behaviour is abhorrent and he gets a way with it. When that girl told him to shut up the other day, 😂😂, and he said "let me do my thing" good Lord. He is up to his Eyeballs in debt for the gram and the "living his best life" what an utter knob

• Sick

LittleMsC

That girl Brooke Carey who slept with Stephen Bear when she was 15... well her boyfriend has been arrested and charged with possession of indecent images of children and extreme images of humans having sex with animals.

• Wow
  • Sick

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure he has anti social personality disprder or something similar sounding. It’s like he enjoys and purposely spends all day trying to antagonise provoke and upset others, particularly strangers. Having karaoke and microphone in his shop must be awful for neighbours, as well as that tasteless front garden thing he’s made.
I feel like he WANTS people to complain or ask him to be quiet etc. I would love to have a psychiatrists take on him. He’s absolutely horrendous

Jellybb

VIP Member
Someone commented abt Georgia on his grid post 🤣🤣 cunt! The more people that talk about it the more it won’t go away and more girls might speak out

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
I have ADHD. I do not act like him. Never have done. It's all drug use, after snorting for so many years it becomes you. Not ADHD, thats so different
And I think a severe personality disorder. Like anti social /sociopathic. It’s full on nasty and aggressive. I agree it’s not ADHD oR ADD... you’re probably right he’s hyped on coke but also on his own image. Really truly vile I think he will be in prison soon enough.

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I'm not the biggest fan of Charlotte Crosby but I honestly still can't believe she ever went out with him 🤢

• Heart

say no more

Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not been charged, especially with what happened with that 15 year old girl. Imagine how his mum would feel knowing her son is fiddling with 15-17 year old girls? Imagine how these girls’ parents would feel knowing a 30 year old guy is messing with their daughters! Yet he’s always going on about how he wants children and stuff! It actually makes me feel sick, he’s a full on ponce!🤮
That 15 year olds (Brooke carey) mum knows about her daughters behaviour. shes 17 now, dating a 29 year old EOTB reject. Shes been having filler done since she was 15 which would need parental permission so all in all terrible parenting.
He gives me proper wanye linekar vibes tbh

• Sick
  • Wow

Bishybarnabee

I've just watched his videos from that club on his highlight reel and I am disgusted. She's obviously been vying for his attention all the night but the girl is absolutely fucked off her face and the footage from the pool table confirms that. She's not even speaking because she's clearly had far too much to drink and likely taken a load of stuff. He scares me as an individual and he always has actually - seeing him on all the shows he's been on he has zero empathy, and if he shows some it's self-serving. He was laughing at that blue haired girl all night long, all the girls for that matter. But they're too young and naive and drunk to realise. His target audience. What makes it worse is there were two other men and a woman present when she was on that pool table.. Where's the human decency? Not one of them has said right that's enough get her home. I dread to think what they did for only fans. And you just know that her compensation will probably be posting it to her onlyfans aswell. That would serve as a barrier if she did want to report him. And her having an onlyfans will also reduce a lot of people's sympathy towards her. Horrible horrible vibes from those videos. He will get a rape charge one day, that's for sure, and in the meantime a slew of vulnerable girls like this one will continue to be taken advantage of. Vile.

• Heart
  • Sad

00ii5533

It’s fucking disgusting.. nothing wrong with age gaps but it’s different when they are TEENAGERS!! She is hardly fully developed yet!! I have a 17 year old sister and if she brought home a 29 year old man I would kick him so hard in the bollox that it would come out of his mouth 🤬 sick animal of a man
Exactly, even looking back at myself at 18/19/20 I was still a vunerable child really. As are most people at that age and you don't realise until you're older! Those lads are old enough to see that too, yet to still go for a 17 year old screams n..o..n..c..e

Susy86

FIlming his brother Robert throwup, why? :sick: His brother is like 32, still lives with his parents and doesnt seem to work. What a family.

that blue haired skank had no arse and dirty looking granny pants, he really is scraping the barrel 🤮🤮🤮
She looks like a younger version of Jem Lucy.

Last edited:

Lillyloo

VIP Member
As if he’s posted a video of her on his only fans with her face not showing 😢 poor poor girl 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
He really sees her as a piece of garbage. Remember not too long ago, she claimed he was slating Ellie (another ex) and then he fired back saying Georgia’s just a rump and dump. I don’t think he’s ever talked so low about any of the girls he’s been with... Georgia says it herself, she’s weak and was in love with him, he knows so he basically used and abused her. He fully took advantage of her. It takes a whole lot for her to come forward with all this as she has this weak soft spot for him.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I agree, at first, like back in the big brother, ex on the beach days, I thought it was all a bit of an act but he really is that self centred. He doesn't just treat women like shite, he totally belittles them and it's as if he sets out to destroy their self esteem. It;s obvious women his own age have no interest in him anymore and he's moved on to these really young and impressionable girls. He has a narcissistic personality and to be honest I don't think anyone could help him unless he really took a long hard look at himself and wanted to change, which he clearly doesn't. His behaviour recently is predatory, the latest girl is 17 but I'd image there have been ones younger and that's terrifying.