Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I'm not sure if the girls are aware of this thread, but I hope they come across it and realise that they are worth so much more than just being his play thing. They are young and beautiful with their whole lives ahead of them. He is a washed up loser and a creep who will bring nothing but heartache (and an STI) to their doorstep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Whatever123

VIP Member
He makes me want to throw up in my mouth!! Now on stories bragging about going to Dubai and hope it rains and cold in the UK for all of us mortals 😡😡
Couldn’t be less jealous. The guy is probably already in loads of debt and he will not maintain this lifestyle forever.

I’ll enjoy my debt free life, stable job and lovely home in cold England thanks Bear. Maybe don’t come back! Thank you

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Another story of him letching over that young girls bum.. he’s a predator for sure and he’s getting worse as time goes on because these young girls are allowing it 😢

• Sick
  • Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
He says on his story that they’re ‘allegations’..mate, you’ve been charged and bailed. Fucking VILE.
As a man that’s pushing 30, The fact he has admitted he has a 17 year old girlfriend ALONE is absolutely disgusting. I don’t believe that these sick cunts were fooled into thinking this CHILD was older either... absolutely disgusting. Does anybody know how the fuck bear got away with sleeping with this child when she was 15?

• Sick

Saywhat578

He genuinely scares me. He doesn’t accept the word no - in any sense. The grabbing of the girls was genuinely so uncomfortable to watch. Vile man & I hope he gets his karma

• Angry

Hibye199

Why do that Vienna & Tia think they have a leg to stand on? They both keep running back to him, both need to get a grip

Reactions: 16
Omg me & my mate are just discovering all this about him now he’s rank! Had to make an account & share a personal story (with my mates permission don’t worry). Basically we were out for an event early last year and bumped into him & my mate decided to go off with him (she admits herself she was intoxicated & wouldn’t have done it if she was sober cos he’s rank) anyway she said his Willy was the smelliest thing she’s ever smelled in her life she said it smelled like off prawns literally as soon as he pulled his boxers off it was just the biggest pungent smell. She said she’s had a fair few in her lifetime and his was the most stankiest she’s ever had. But yeah that’s obviously not as serious as these instances of underage girls just thought I’d share a bit of goss on him..
He just looks the type and like he'd expect you to suck it and get really offended if you said no or that it stunk 😂

• Haha
In Georgia’s defence, I can kind of see why she put the question on insta. Filming someone without their consent in that situation only became illegal in the UK this summer and there’s not a huge amount of info out there. I’m shocked I thought it was a crime already!

• Heart
  • Wow

Paddy407

He only gets “women” (little girls) because he buys them Nike trainers and gives them free coke

• Sick

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I dread to think what else they would find on his devices, part of me thinks she should of shopped him without giving him warning to get rid of any devices back at home (I'm sure his enabling family would help out..) I just really REALLY hope she takes it all the way legally. He is vile

Zantezoo

VIP Member
She needs to shop him to the police, without a doubt.
But worrying they are both in Dubai at the moment. I always felt he used her a lot picking her up and dropping her. She was clearly very into him.
Let’s hope she does the right thing.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just watched his stories and wtf have I just seen?? He’s absolutely disgusting. These girls are young enough to be his daughter, the video of her grinding on him is just vile. He treats all these girls as sex objects. He’s sick. With people like him in the world ever likely women and girls are sexualised and don’t feel safe when we go out. His letchy eyes and hands all over her made me feel sick, there’s no respect there. If he really loved them he wouldn’t be posting things like that, they need to see him for what he is and run a mile!
He’s more than repulsive

laughing

VIP Member
Message Nando's and tell them how you feel. If we don't, things will never change.

Nando's should be more aware of these things and give them to people who need that card far more than he does.

And then vote with your feet and don't go to Nando's

I have just messaged them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mzcklex

He’s a dirty, disgusting predator. I bet you she’s drugged to her eyeballs and doesn’t even know this is on his insta.