Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaaaaG

So he’s nabbed a Nando’s black card and is thanking them for all the free food 😡
Why the f**k are these influencer idiots given free stuff - they brag about all the fancy cars & clothes they have; but get free stuff?
It’s not like Nando’s needs the advertising either ffs! Lol
Pay for things like the rest of us you freeloading twats.
If it makes you feel any better he will 100% not have a black card, he pulls stunts like this all the time. He does it for clout, his full of shit xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Saywhat578

I really hope she does go to the police. I reckon he has loads of videos like this of different girls. It’s disgusting & a criminal offence.
it wouldn’t surprise me if this doesn’t open up a huge can of worms. What a vile individual

• Sick

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
“money talks, wealth whispers” he’s desperate for cash judging by these dodgy PA’s and Only Fans...he’s had some beautiful looking girlfriends and cheated on every single one of them. now look at him with these desperate fame hungry skanks...he is beyond disgusting and must be riddled with STD’s 🤮

Apart from being a complete sleazeball; I also hate the way he lays his cash out in his insta stories & shows his wads of cash in his pockets.
Such an arrogant arsehole.

I have unfollowed Bear, I thought he was funny at first but hes actually just a creepy old pweirdo, desperately clinging onto his five minutes of fame

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I see Chloe Ferry has been fined £10k for breaking quarantine rules after going to turkey- shame this knob head didn’t

Reactions: 17

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ewwww he just asked that girl live on Instagram if he’s gonna ‘fuck her in the arse later or not’ 🤯 she said yes 🤢🤮🥴
Absolute trollops 😷

• Sick
  • Wow
His instagram is full of shit ads promoting forex traders (scams) or cash prize giveaways!! Surely no proper work coming his way anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rahrah

He is good looking, and can mask his true self with a funny sort of charm for a small amount of time but he is an actually nasty person. You can see it on EOTB and all the other shows-once it slips his facial expressions totally change. He really wants to hurt people, it’s not normal and I suspect the reason he has lost his old friends is that when you hit your 30’s you tend to drift away from people like him as you can’t be bothered to put up with it any more and prefer the company of none arseholes. He will lose his looks, drugs and a disorderly lifestyle will see to that and he can’t have much money so the hangers on he has now will drift away as well.

Saywhat578

She really needs to wake up & start respecting herself because while ever she is allowing it to happen, he will continue to pick her up & drop her once again.
I hope he doesn’t pressure her into anything she isn’t fully comfortable with such as appearing on OF purely because she thinks it will “keep” him. She’s so vulnerable & I appreciate people won’t have the sympathy & I totally understand that but I believe he is a master manipulator & it’s not as easy to cut ties from a narcissist. Shes completely taken in by him(god knows why) & I just hope she wakes up &sees him for what he is

CrazyCatLady1092

It’s took me ages to find his thread. I lost it & then couldn’t find it again.
oh my god this “man” genuinely makes me feel violently sick. From the posts with that Tia girl, from the post with Ellie O’Donnell in the bath, to being involved with young girls, the driving, just everything! I saw that post & he is deffo touching that girl. It’s disgusting. If someone I was seeing did that to me I would be absolutely furious!!
I saw the other week a video of him in a van (he wasn’t driving) but they were stuck in traffic & he pressured the driver to basically overtake the line of traffic by going ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD & he was saying “it’s fine they’ll move” when the driver was panicking. Then basically told him to push back in at the front of the line of traffic. All the time Bear was cheering, laughing finding it so funny. It was disgusting. They could have crashed head on into another car!
I agree with whoever put that he purposely antagonises people. I think he thrives on drama & controversy. Definitely something not right with him. AT ALL. And I wish these young girls would realise it. He’s like a predator..using insta to seek out new victims. It’s horrendous to watch.

• Angry

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
It's a video with his legs in the air wanking & sticking his finger up his poop chute. It is really grim.

• Haha
  • Sick

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I have ADHD. I do not act like him. Never have done. It's all drug use, after snorting for so many years it becomes you. Not ADHD, thats so different

HarringBird

So he’s nabbed a Nando’s black card and is thanking them for all the free food 😡
Why the f**k are these influencer idiots given free stuff - they brag about all the fancy cars & clothes they have; but get free stuff?
It’s not like Nando’s needs the advertising either ffs! Lol
Pay for things like the rest of us you freeloading twats.