Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed - not sure how he manages it.
Vicky Pattinson
Megan McKenna
Lillie Lexie
Charlotte
Georgia Harrison
Chloe Khan - personally think she gets a bad rep for no reason
Charlotte Dawson
Then all the rest of the Z listers.

Apparently Kylie Jenner - has anyone else heard this?

I bet they all gag at the thought of the slimy little perverted bastard
And his cock smelling of gone off prawns 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
also him saying to the first girl in his dubai stories 'am i going to duck you in the arse later'

eh who says that to someone and posts up on insta!!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
also him saying to the first girl in his dubai stories 'am i going to duck you in the arse later'

He’s so strange. Thinks money and fame can get him any woman. Some actually go there!

Agreed - not sure how he manages it.
Vicky Pattinson
Megan McKenna
Lillie Lexie
Charlotte
Georgia Harrison
Chloe Khan - personally think she gets a bad rep for no reason
Charlotte Dawson
Then all the rest of the Z listers.

Apparently Kylie Jenner - has anyone else heard this?

I bet they all gag at the thought of the slimy little perverted bastard
I like chloe khan. She’s actually a sweet person

Reactions: 5
Iv reported his stories- to say that and post it on there I just think is sick.
He’s a sex pest and I hope he acts like the twit he is and he gets put in a Dubai jail and never seen again.
He makes me skin crawl I have no idea what any woman sees in him.

Reactions: 15
He genuinely scares me. He doesn’t accept the word no - in any sense. The grabbing of the girls was genuinely so uncomfortable to watch. Vile man & I hope he gets his karma
So uncomfortable. Makes you wonder what he does off Instagram if he’s happy to post this.

I hope those 2 girls look after each other.

Reactions: 8
He and all the other geordie shore are the definition of toxic masculinity. They have no respect for women whatsoever. They are objects to them, nothing more. He’s vile

Reactions: 14
So his mate thinks it’s funny to mock Harvey Price?
Anyone else notice he said , ‘hello you bleep.’
What an absolute dick head!

Reactions: 3
He and all the other geordie shore are the definition of toxic masculinity. They have no respect for women whatsoever. They are objects to them, nothing more. He’s vile
It’s just shocking. I’m the same age as bear and have lots of male friends and none of them behave like this. It really shocks me. He is literally the type of bloke my friends and i would be giving each other ‘the look’ about and try to get away from when on a night out.

Reactions: 10
What an absolute nonce of a guy he is 😂😂 his school child ex girlfriend tia has been posting some quotes again 🥱 don’t worry Tia I’m sure once he’s back from groping any female that’s within 6 feet of him in dubia he’ll take you to the play park again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he think its ok to touch that mans hand that works there with Covid still being a thing 😩 Even without covid its just an invasion of his personal space.

Also ignoring girls saying no again by pulling that towel off the girl trying to hide her face. These girls are always so embarrassed to be seen with him so why go there in the first place! God he's disgusting.

Reactions: 12

He sexually assaulted them both, plastered all over insta for everyone to see, no doubt he will get away with it! 🤮 seen it this morning!

Reactions: 9
has crappy fingers been arrested or had the tit kicked out of him yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god! Just watched the fingering video. My eyes!!!!
I just can’t bring myself to watch it 🤮 I don’t think I would ever recover 😂

You would think he would grow up, I used to find him quite endearing when he was younger and a cheeky chappy, now he’s just a creepy old man

• Sick
Reactions: 6

You would think he would grow up, I used to find him quite endearing when he was younger and a cheeky chappy, now he’s just a creepy old man
I actually vommed in my mouth when I watched it 🤢🤮 I would advise against it lol

• Haha
  • Sick

crappy fingers was never endearing and I honestly don’t know how he’s getting away with his behaviour for this long. I don’t know how he wasn’t arrested/locked up, had the tit kicked out of him or accused of harassment/assault. He’s a very sinister individual and I would say he will eventually get his comeuppance 🤞

Reactions: 14
crappy fingers was never endearing and I honestly don’t know how he’s getting away with his behaviour for this long. I don’t know how he wasn’t arrested/locked up, had the tit kicked out of him or accused of harassment/assault. He’s a very sinister individual and I would say he will eventually get his comeuppance 🤞
I agree, I think it’s only a matter of time. He is so blatant with his sexual harassment on social media he will put his foot in it big time soon. The man is a pig.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.