Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she reports this it is going to open a massive can of worms for sure!!! I’m sure Georgia was on his stories at his failed bronzing business recently though 🧐

Reactions: 16
I bet he has got loads of girls on that CCTV system of his.

I hope Georgia does go to the police, I have a feeling her case would only scratch the surface of what he has saved on phones/computers etc
I hope she does too! I can only imagine what else he’s got saved 🤢

Reactions: 8
If she reports this it is going to open a massive can of worms for sure!!! I’m sure Georgia was on his stories at his failed bronzing business recently though 🧐
She’s friends with his big brother & his wife who are the actual owners of bronzing bear , so will be interesting to see how this plays out .
Hope the rapey prick gets what’s coming to him

Reactions: 13
Who thinks the daily mail are going to report on this deviant ??

Reactions: 6
Someone commented abt Georgia on his grid post 🤣🤣 bleep! The more people that talk about it the more it won’t go away and more girls might speak out

Reactions: 19
I really hope she does go to the police. I reckon he has loads of videos like this of different girls. It’s disgusting & a criminal offence.
it wouldn’t surprise me if this doesn’t open up a huge can of worms. What a vile individual

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Searched his name on Twitter & someones uploaded a video from his OnlyFans.. actually want to rip my own eyes out right now 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He's so creepy & vile and getting away with taking advantage of women – how he does it, I do not know?!

He also has the personality of a brick and I would get more empathy out of a turd than I would him.

Can you imagine hearing terrible news and Bear comforting you?
He wouldn’t – he’d probably just laugh and ask you to suck him off.
Because EVERYTHING is a joke to him.

He lives in ‘Bear World’ and has absolutely no substance to him whatsoever.
Probably doesn’t even know what day he is – he’s so think and self-absorbed.

And he has sh**y fingers and a fishy wi**y.

Really hope Georgia reports him and gets him done the absolute cretin. :mad:

Reactions: 15
In Georgia’s defence, I can kind of see why she put the question on insta. Filming someone without their consent in that situation only became illegal in the UK this summer and there’s not a huge amount of info out there. I’m shocked I thought it was a crime already!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.