Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh his latest story grabbing on 2 girls at the back of a taxi trying to pull their tops down 😡 why are these hoes giving him the attention?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He is surely bound to end up in BIG trouble. Yes they were smiling etc, but he was trying to grab them and they kept trying to get away and said stop it. He is genuinely so big headed he believes every woman should love him. Hope he ends up in dubai jail for a long long time!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
He’s a disgusting piece of tit bleep. The sound of his voice goes through me like nails on a blackboard 🤬 when I see him all I can think of is him fingering his hole 🤮 VILE animal with his crappy smelly fingers 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He’s a disgusting piece of tit bleep. The sound of his voice goes through me like nails on a blackboard 🤬 when I see him all I can think of is him fingering his hole 🤮 VILE animal with his crappy smelly fingers 🤢🤢
Everyone report the video on insta! Let's hope he gets in trouble once and for all!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyone report the video on insta! Let's hope he gets in trouble once and for all!
I reported it and insta got back to me saying they will not remove it. Sick bleep. It’s obviously ok to sexually harass two women now!?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My god someone lock that predator up before he does real damage to one of those young girls 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My god someone lock that predator up before he does real damage to one of those young girls 🤬
He’s prob not really interested in them as they appear to be adults

Remember the time crappy fingers appeared on cbb? His fee was £12k 🤣🤣 the lowest paid fee ever apparently 🤣 bleeping LOSER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He genuinely scares me. He doesn’t accept the word no - in any sense. The grabbing of the girls was genuinely so uncomfortable to watch. Vile man & I hope he gets his karma

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He won’t get away with that out here, especially outside of a nightclub. It takes a taxi driver to complain or a local and he will be fucked. I’ve known drivers to drive you directly to the station rather than to your destination if they have an issue.
And once he’s in a police station here, I can assure you that his hole will be twitching. And not in the way the dirty bastard likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not the biggest fan of Charlotte Crosby but I honestly still can't believe she ever went out with him 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not the biggest fan of Charlotte Crosby but I honestly still can't believe she ever went out with him 🤢
SAME! how did she date crappy fingers like, he’s bleeping VILE... remember he got kicked off celebs go dating because he was in a relationship with Charlotte? Fame hungry vile bleep!

Reactions: 7
Agreed - not sure how he manages it.
Vicky Pattinson
Megan McKenna
Lillie Lexie
Charlotte
Georgia Harrison
Chloe Khan - personally think she gets a bad rep for no reason
Charlotte Dawson
Then all the rest of the Z listers.

Apparently Kylie Jenner - has anyone else heard this?

I bet they all gag at the thought of the slimy little perverted bastard

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.