Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least it confirms he is skint, so looks like he is an even bigger loser!

Reactions: 8
I've asked him on his latest insta if he's had a chin implant 🤣 ill be blocked next !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does it look like they've been cut out and stuck on those photos!?
Also... still waiting to see the slide in his room.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
An animal shelter for Chinchillas. I wonder if he had fillers and asked for a villainous chin?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he really think people believe his bullshit? I’m sure we would have had many room tours by now mr millionaire 😉. we all know you are staying in run down hotels 🙄 defo didn’t fly first class either 😂 you only ever see them talking about all this luxury stuff, never actually see it 🤣 for someone who shouts they are in the Maldives every 5 seconds would defo be showing it all off 😂😂 I can’t stand him but I find it all way too amusing. Im curious if anyone knows what on earth is on their adult content sites? Have we not seen everything on Twitter?! 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m embarrassed for him. What an absolute melt. “International playboy” indeed, in his budget hotel with his budget body and budget girlfriend. No one believes you, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Part of me doesn’t want him to stop posting because the comments on here and Twitter are honestly comedy gold. Has anyone seen the jimmy saville face swaps hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.