Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how cheap it is in the Maldives where them tramps are obviously staying why is he making out like it’s luxuary I literally found on booking.con a 4 night stay for 2 adults for 117 quid 😂🤷‍♀️… mugs the both of them … also everyone commenting on his face it’s true his just turnt into a great big fat nonce

I can’t believe how cheap it is in the Maldives where them tramps are obviously staying why is he making out like it’s luxuary I literally found on booking.con a 4 night stay for 2 adults for 117 quid 😂🤷‍♀️… mugs the both of them … also everyone commenting on his face it’s true his just turnt into a great big fat ponce
I wanted it to say n o n c e but tattle changed it to ponce both are appropriate for him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes got a few mozzy bites and doesnt know what to do about them ? bleeping hell love does your google not work?
what about the skin disease you had the other day ?
and that beach looks bleeping freezing id be binning him off and coming home with a bag over my head in case
Shes got a few mozzy bites and doesnt know what to do about them ? bleeping hell love does your google not work?
and that beach looks bleeping freezing id be binning him off and coming home with a bag over my head in case
How can she not know about insect repellent and antihistamine? Also, how do they manage to make the beautiful Maldives look like a post apocalyptic wasteland?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🤣🤣🤣The thread title has me howling I can imagine it putting him into a mini rage about how his chin isn't huuuuge.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is he not in prison? And the girl hes with is just as bad pair of scumbags

They are on holiday it the kind of place that people take photos of under the caption 'Our Holiday Hell' in local newspapers. Steven Bear (49) is demanding a refund after he had to sleep in a barrel on the beach after paying 9.99 in sun vouchers for a 28 day stay in The Maldives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Congratulations to Bear. He's fully transitioned into "that guy". He is nothing but a caricature. Sad times for the human race when I see people replying to his Twitter thinking they're going to get a job in the Maldives. I don't live in the UK anymore and although I miss it massively, I feel sorry for anyone stuck with these thick cunts as neighbors.

I commented To Chinfinity and Beyond on his Twitter and now it's a thread title? Where are my royalties at? 😏😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That coffee cup looks like something you'd find in a travel lodge! Hardly screams luxury does it 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
so within 12 hours he’s said he’s thinking about setting up an animal shelter in the maldives and now he’s contacted the ‘winners’ through his agent 🤣🤣 deluded

That coffee cup looks like something you'd find in a travel lodge! Hardly screams luxury does it 🤣🤦‍♀️
He’s got to be in Malé rather than a resort but I could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think its filler for sure!
Yes I spotted that. Have you noticed how he keeps stroking his chin and has attempted to grow a beard? The wispy, bum fluff beard is trying to disguise his puffy (rather than chiselled) jaw (and also to hide injection site bruises?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe being on holiday for two months and eating/drinking accordingly caught up with his Jawline so he tried to chisel it with a treatment - hasn’t gone well if so..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.