Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
They are on holiday it the kind of place that people take photos of under the caption 'Our Holiday Hell' in local newspapers. Steven Bear (49) is demanding a refund after he had to sleep in a barrel on the beach after paying 9.99 in sun vouchers for a 28 day stay in The Maldives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

howrude80

There was a top bellend named Bear
His girlfriend had rat tails for hair
They went on a mad bender
Because he’s a dirty sex offender
But soon he’ll be locked up and scared! 🤞😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

panini

VIP Member
So from what I remember:

Bear and Jaz moved to an even grottier hotel in Turkey. We got a preview of her awful boob job. We learned what a penis extender was and that bear is a horrific shag. We got the displeasure of seeing them fuck in what resembles a crack den, him struggle to hold her up to 69 and then have sex on the beach. Bear has continued to talk shit about how he just has too much money and as a result is launching a new social media company, making a cryptocurrency and now an animal rescue shelter with staff. Bear and jazz adopted a cat. It now seems like they’ve dumped the cat and gone on to the Maldives without it. We’re now a couple of days into their Maldives stay and this private island they’re staying on looks like a wasteland, jazz has bed bug bites and bear’s chin has tripled in size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Jess and Bear are appearing in the wizard of oz panto this Xmas, she will play the wizards sleeve and he will play the chin man, (I refuse to apologise for this one😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Michelle1984

This might be a bit long but I have curiously followed what he has been up to for a long time! I find him so strange and I just wonder is he really that much of a dickhead?! My conclusion is yes he is! However I do think he has massive issues and I think this is playing out in his behaviour at the moment. I hope all the below makes sense!

I think he idolises his Dad and has learnt all his behaviour from his Dad. I think he strangely really values what his Dad thinks. Always wants to please him.

From what I can gather his older brother has disowned him and the family. He has openly supported Georgia.

I think he was quite proud of his reality TV 'success' but I think he wanted the financial success his brother has. But due to him not being the sharpest tool and a bit of a dick this was never going to happen. I wonder if he is competitive with his brother and has feelings of not being quite as good as his brother.

Before all of this drama he was very close to his family. I wonder if deep down he is hurting as he knows he has broken up his family. Given that they were so close albeit dysfunctional - but being from the east end they will have the mentality that family is everything and he has gone and ruined that.

From what I have seen of the mum she looks miserable and fed up. She seems the most normal out of all of them, she enjoys gardening, I believe she worked at a school, she clearly plays an important role in her grandchildrens lives. I can't understand how she has put up with the Dad and Stephen.

I guess what I'm saying is he clearly is having massive issues and it's all playing out in his behaviour. He has lost everything money, fame, credibility and his family. I think he is losing the plot and I really don't think this is going to end well. He has hit an all time low morally and emotionally.

As I said I do find him really fascinating! All of the above could be wrong and maybe he doesn't care and is just an absolute narcissistic dickhead! 😂

P. S I'm not very good at typing my thoughts so apologies if it doesn't make much sense! I've wanted to get all of this off my chest for a while, I have so much more I would like to say but would be here all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Buzzard67

Chatty Member
1 of the comments on the Maldives beach vid is look at the shadow 🍤 ... the rewatch is worth it 😂😂
Yes! I just looked - everyone please look too - his flaccid little cock can be seen in the shadow. Bloody pathetic.
A50C6C8E-3E36-4BF1-A63A-502A30E2BE94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Oh yes Bear, please let me come work in your animal shelter. What animals will you be looking after, pubic crabs, bed bugs and scabies mites. All rescued off Jess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I don’t give a fuck, I’ll slut shame her. There’s absolutely no woke girl power points to be gained for allowing yourself to be ragged around like a cheap sex doll by a misogynistic woman hater.

• Heart
Reactions: 61