Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a local procedure you can have done that melts away double chins. Can't remember it's name but it's an injection of some sort. You can look it up. I know he's massively insecure about his double chin so it wouldn't surprise me if Jazmin Morrall suggested it to him and he got it done in Turkey on the cheap. Only thing is, Turkey isn't the best in facial reconstruction. They can pull out dozens of boob jobs a min but aren't trained enough for anything precise, so it wouldn't surprise if he had fillers done to harmonize the fat dissolving injections.

Look up Zac Efron fillers and you'll see pretty much the same thing happened to Bear.

Reactions: 7
This thread is so funny.

He must read here - that's why he put the fake animal shelter post on Twitter.

He knows all we care about is what he did to THAT CAT!!

I’ve been to the Maldives twice and I can tell he’s in the cheapest place. In the background of one of their videos you can see like a hotel. The luxury resorts I’ve been to do not have that type of accommodation. They’re either individual beach villas directly on the beach or water villas. No wonder he’s not done a room tour. How incredibly sad to lead a life of pretence. Literally who cares?

Reactions: 22
Theres a girl i follow on insta shes in maldives at the moment and every pic and video on her story is like a stunning movie.. how the maldives should be. They look like theyre in aiya napa, whats the point in even going? The most exciting thing theyve managed to photograph is those coffee cups

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣 best one I’ve seen on here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

His face is getting so fat! And his videos when he’s is topless only shows him from the back. Think he might be piling the pounds on!

Reactions: 10
He's on the cheapest island in the Maldives. As I said it's not all billionaire private beach bungalows. People actually live there for work and they're piss poor as Maldives wages are nothing and they have to live somewhere relatively close to all the luxury hotels. His hotel definitely has a balcony which means he's in a two star

Reactions: 14
Theres a girl i follow on insta shes in maldives at the moment and every pic and video on her story is like a stunning movie.. how the maldives should be. They look like theyre in aiya napa, whats the point in even going? The most exciting thing theyve managed to photograph is those coffee cups
I’m currently on holiday just outside Ayia Napa and can confirm it’s an absolute sh1thole🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love your sleuthing!! What a basic hotel it looks too!! Says prices start from $34 a night! Luxury private island my ass!!!😆😆😆😆😆
It looks alright. I’d stay there for a cheap hot holiday. But I wouldn’t be pretending it was something it was not! It looks clean but basic and definitely not a private bloody island 😂. If you want to go to the Maldives but can’t afford the primo luxury just own it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do you know haha 😂
Because dopey gong faced Jazmin Morrall shared a story from her bed and it was the exact same bed with wooden frame. They have a balcony and so does this hotel. Plus I know someone who stayed there and she says it looks like it very, very much

Can we please have more chin references for thread titles cause this one honestly is 😂🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.