Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his cell will be better than the premier chin he is staying in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I need to take a break I can’t read other threads without thinking of chin puns 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sending me chinsane

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This animal sanctuary he's setting up, do you think they'll be chinchillas?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just a thought, but if Itchy and Scratchy are banged up, it’s Friday and they might not be able to get them into court till Monday, 😂😂 he’s gonna miss the Fury/Wilder fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Newbie here 👋 Been watching the downfall on twitter but loving this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is bloody superb, I can’t stop laughing. Not so chinvincible are they!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought, but if Itchy and Scratchy are banged up, it’s Friday and they might not be able to get them into court till Monday, 😂😂 he’s gonna miss the Fury/Wilder fight.
Can you photo shop him onto Michelle Fowler from eastenders people on Twitter saying they look alike ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I don't know whether I want Osama CHIN Laden's nonce arse ploughed in a Maldives or UK prison.😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.