Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we call predictions, a little game of Chingo if you like 👀
I’m wondering if he’ll came back with the old account got hacked story again & that’s why his posts have been removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hadn't realised the Maldives were under Sharia law. I wouldn't want to be them right now thats for sure.

Also if they do get arrested goodness knows what recordings they'd have on their phones/laptops etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Imagine being so chincompetent you don't research the laws of the country you are visiting. I hope they're in soapy bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think they may have caused themselves a bit of botber. 🤭
Ouuuuufffffff 👀

Unless they've paid someone to get them off the island which I highly doubt they'd be able to I'd imagine things aren't looking too peachy right now.

Reactions: 11
Do we think we will get the maldeeeeves morning post from malsteeve

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Police stuff aside, all of these ongoing chin jokes are making me loud out loud so hard – I have no excuse for my partner when he’s asking what I’m laughing at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who has a screenshot of the video of them doing it up against a tree? I need it for the police. Thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.