Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the silence means something has happened or do they not do stories on a night since they went to the "maldives"? Either way I think he will back in the morning showing off because he's got away with it

Reactions: 13
I hope the silence means something has happened or do they not do stories on a night since they went to the "maldives"? Either way I think he will back in the morning showing off because he's got away with it
Me too but itā€™s 3:42 in the morning over there so they are probably in bed if they are not in a cell somewhere

Reactions: 3
Heā€™d have to buy his way out of it, and I donā€™t think he could do it, plus I think his Maldives trip will be over for good, wouldnā€™t be surprised if he gets banned from ever entering again.

Reactions: 8
I hate that the sun report says ā€œhe horrifies his fansā€ā€¦ FANS?? More like trolls hahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heā€™d have to buy his way out of it, and I donā€™t think he could do it, plus I think his Maldives trip will be over for good, wouldnā€™t be surprised if he gets banned from ever entering again.
True! Really hope this is it now

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell i canā€™t wait to get up tomorrow morning and see if heā€™s posted on chinstagram with his cup of rain drenched mud drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Havenā€™t been on for a bit, just checked out the latest on the clowns and duck me, Steve is morphing into his brother Danny. What a head. What a chin. What a mess.

Reactions: 7
Omg stop it all of you. These chin puns are hilarious and making me want to laugh out loud but it's 5.40am and I'm under my duvet šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Canā€™t sleepā€¦guess you could say Iā€™ve got chinsomniaā€¦these posts are hilarious and Iā€™m praying theyā€™ve got arrested

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.