Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does the worse performance of pretending she's having a good time, it's the "duck me daddy" that kills me. Probably thinking save me daddy!!!!
Her tits also look like 2 tennis balls under her skin and they are wonky.
The fake money around them 🤣 its like tit monopoly money
He's like a little Duracel bunny ramming away. 100% a tit shag!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She does the worse performance of pretending she's having a good time, it's the "duck me daddy" that kills me. Probably thinking save me daddy!!!!
TENNIS BALLS😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh that video is VILE. Surely she shouldn't be violently shaking her tits like that after surgery?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Do you think they are back in the U.K. and that’s why she is putting sunbed pics up?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watched, much to my shame. She's only got 1 path in life she can follow now and that's sex work.* She can't get a 'normal' job now, and what about in 20years time when her kids look her up 🤮 Nice one Mum, what were you thinking??!

And surrounded by all that ridiculous fake money, it's beyond embarrassing. I don't think they have a braincell between them.

*I don't care what path he's got left to follow, as his surely will only involve prison or death, so we can only hope.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Someone put this on Twitter :ROFLMAO::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Like if they're in Turkey and all this stuff is illegal, why haven't they been arrested?

Reactions: 8
Do you think they are back in the U.K. and that’s why she is putting sunbed pics up?
Nah they are still in Turkey .. he was smoking a hookah pipe by the pool other day. She just likes taking selfies of her new teeth glowing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish I wasn’t so curious especially when I saw the first video!! When will I learn. The part where he says “cum on me then” or something 🤮🤮 the only thing he should be worrying about is if she ‘comes’ to her senses and fucks off!!! Awful awful bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear. If i paid money and went through an anaesthetic and pain to have bubbies like that i'd be gutted 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ And then to top it off faking it on camera surrounded by monopoly money 😵💫

Reactions: 15
Like if they're in Turkey and all this stuff is illegal, why haven't they been arrested?
They have moved hotel i'm thinking it must have been while she was having her surgery he booked into another one. It was found out where they were staying and the headboard is def different to the older photos. I think they are in hiding somewhere as sleazy as both of them :sick:

Reactions: 10
Imagine how genuine couples trying for a baby might feel at this ponce publishing all that stuff. The heartbreaking journey for some people and then this wanker doing this for publicity. I initially felt sorry for her thinking she naïve, but now just think she's a bleeping horrible wannabe bleep!
Had 2 miscarriages one after the other & ive got to wait 9 month for a consultation to even start looking at reasons why and what might be the problem. To see him even mentioning having a kid is bleeping horrific.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahaha just looked at the latest offering 🤣what a pair of melts , that looks like just a ramming he looks tit ! And as for her voice. What must her family think 🤔.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell. I've just stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd go look at his Twitter, see how low he's sunk since I last looked and holy cow, I didn't think anyone could sink that low but apparently I was wrong. That is one insecure little boy whose mommy never loved him isn't he? As for her? There's just no words but god help all the kids growing up with this lot in their faces, the world is fucked. What a first class bleep.

Reactions: 19
Had 2 miscarriages one after the other & ive got to wait 9 month for a consultation to even start looking at reasons why and what might be the problem. To see him even mentioning having a kid is bleeping horrific.
I am sorry for your losses, I was in a very similar situation, ask the GP to check your thyroid and Vitamin D levels while your waiting .....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.