Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that dog bites him and gives him some horrible disease. Although, he’s probably hit the jackpot on the STI lottery and is absolutely riddled.
And as we all know, there’s no cure for being a bleep
I’d be worried what the poor dog would catch 🦠 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s such a nasty, dirty bleep. I remember him saying about Vicky that he would never have dated her if she hadn’t lost all that weight. If I remember correctly she looked incredible during their relationship. No wonder she has such body issues. I’m sure he made Charlotte feel the same way. All his other girlfriends have the same look - prepubescent and blonde.

Reactions: 11
I hate myself for watching his stories at this point but I can’t help it now 🙈 He is surely off his nut on something going on about the bleeping dog calling it a cat then staggering up the beach shouting out “I’m Rich!” I hope he gets robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What have I actually just watched?! Confusing a dog and a cat and trying to act as if he was an animal person around it! Psychopath and serial killer vibes! Like he’s mimicking human behaviour.

The stupid fucker is also getting confused between millionaires and billionaires.

Hasn’t he seen the prices of a terraced house in London? Practically everyone is a bleeping millionaire on paper if they own a property in London! 😂

0AF1DE1E-C206-4523-9BF9-4B06C8471AEA.png

1A0C8D3B-A301-4183-80E2-972F2A41997C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So… screenshot of his story almost 24 hours ago… flipped it so I could see the time on his watch- 1o’clock… time in turkey… time in Maldives… 100% still in turkey… how is he this much of a bullshitter 😂😂 what does he gain from lying about this??
Just a heads up you can see your email address on these x

Reactions: 2
International playboy
International jetsetter
Godfather of social media

At least low self esteem isn’t one of his issues…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
International playboy
International jetsetter
Godfather of social media

At least low self esteem isn’t one of his issues…
Delusion on the other hand most definitely is!

Perhaps we should add international man of misery to the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Da duck is he chatting about now 🤨🤨🤨

also, more proof he’s not in the Maldives

D4F06987-0277-47DD-A707-7C1338126175.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s a millionaire? Hilarious. Every girlfriend he’s had has shouted his lifestyle. He’s a fkn pov bleep

Reactions: 5
I’m still so confused if he’s just doing this to wind people up and get attention or he’s completely lost the plot and will end up dead quite soon

Reactions: 7
I am genuinely speechless and it doesn’t happen often! Firstly, how is this allowed on Twitter? Secondly, did he not think how this may look with his court case coming up? Thirdly, where are this girls parents? Seriously, if this was my daughter I would be getting her a psychological assessment done! Fourthly, where are his parents? Why are they not ringing him and saying… what the actually hell are you doing?
please someone answer these questions because my mind is blown!
I’ve just stumbled upon this guy - I have no words for him, he is truly awful.

I haven’t finished the thread yet but I think even if people send this video to the Police and CPS, it looks like she’ll say it was 100% consensual so they can’t introduce it as evidence to his current Court case. I hope I’m wrong and they are both happy to play the game, but she might end up in a situation where she’s the victim and this tape might be evidence then.

His trial may have been sooner if it hadn’t been for COVID. I imagine there’s a huge backlog and cases where the accused is on remand will obviously have to be heard first. I feel so sorry for the complainant, it’s disgusting the way the two of them are carrying on

Reactions: 3
So is he Still claiming to be in the Maldives? 🤣
that girl laughing at him in the sea too , it's like he's a kids entertainer. I'm not taking the piss that's how pathetic it is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.