Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not talking about that, I’m talking about the lying about where he is on holiday, money he earns etc. EMBARASSINGπŸ˜‚
I’m actually in the Maldives now on a Β£50000 holiday so will let you know if I bump into him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha careful he doesn’t try to grab you, oh wait you’re not 12 he won’t be interested
Hahahaha!! 20 years too old thank god!

Ugh imagine him trying to touch you. I’d have to wash in bleach for the rest of my life.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Underage girl > Instagram official > pictures/videos of said girl drunk dancing in underwear > holiday with said girl with more inappropriate tit > tattoos.. aaaaaand repeat. Vermin πŸ–•πŸ»

Reactions: 12
Wonder where her family and friends through all of this. Surely they can't condone it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.