Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His entire family is weird, I remember seeing his stories where he was messing around with a dildo with a little girl and 2 little boys whilst their dad (his brother) and the kids mum just laughed and watched, his dad also gives off major creepy old man vibes (my mate said she was on a night out once and the Stephen Bear clan were there and the dad was being a bit close to this group of 18 year old girls). No wonder Stephen turned into a sexual predator🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I am SO glad this idiot is getting what he deserves. The way he treats women is disgusting so I hope they really make an example of him!

Reactions: 31
I am SO glad this idiot is getting what he deserves. The way he treats women is disgusting so I hope they really make an example of him!
Me too

He is so vile. Been watching ex on the beach and the way he talks, he's so bleeping rapey and full of tit.

I don't get how gets any girls, he is ugly as sin and speaks like a rapey simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m just glad that tiktok and Instagram have banned him, let’s hope Twitter follow suit. The whole family are weird

Reactions: 19
He only goes for young girls fresh out of school/college because they’re inexperienced and vulnerable and more easily “woo’d”, they don’t have a proper understanding of the wrong type of man and will latch onto any attention, I was the same at that age except those lads were age 18-20, Stephen is in his 30’s.. he’s a MASSIVE predator

Reactions: 32
He is dangerous. So many peopl given a platform these days and get fameus for wrong reasons

Reactions: 13
“So obsessed with me” I think I speak on behalf of most women when I say I’d genuinely rather duck a cactus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
His ego literally knows no bounds. He's caused so much hurt and damage but he seems completely unable to take responsibility. As other have said, his family are total enablers and he can do no wrong in their eyes. I'm sure the judge in his case won't look favourably on his contempt of the law.

Reactions: 17
I think he’s all talk, he puts on a big act of not caring and being a “big man” who is untouchable but I guarantee he cries himself to sleep (which I would feel bad about if it wasn’t for the fact he’s a dirty rapey n0nce) diddums. He’s also clearly insecure about his body with all the awful photoshopping he does.. He gives massive pu$$y boy vibes, I wish I could see how he gets on in prison 😂😂

Reactions: 18
has his snapchat gone now as well?
Let’s hope so 😂 the demise of Bear is a beautiful thing to see.

I think he’s all talk, he puts on a big act of not caring and being a “big man” who is untouchable but I guarantee he cries himself to sleep (which I would feel bad about if it wasn’t for the fact he’s a dirty rapey n0nce) diddums. He’s also clearly insecure about his body with all the awful photoshopping he does.. He gives massive pu$$y boy vibes, I wish I could see how he gets on in prison 😂😂
Pussy boy is the perfect description of him.

I’m hoping lots of people have been reporting his Twitter too. I have on a couple of accounts.

Reactions: 12
Eradicating his presence online is actually a great tactic. Even if the case against him collapses he’ll quickly disappear into obscurity without any social media to do ‘outrageous’ things on. And being ignored/unknown is his worst nightmare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The fact he’s spouting tit about someone having it in for him really shows how deluded he actually is!

Reactions: 13
God what a vile little cretin he is !! I’ve just reported him on Facebook and Twitter, come on tattlers let’s have a get rid of Bears social media presence campaign 👍🏽👏🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s hope so 😂 the demise of Bear is a beautiful thing to see.

Pussy boy is the perfect description of him.

I’m hoping lots of people have been reporting his Twitter too. I have on a couple of accounts.
Twitter won’t ban him. It’s the vilest social media platform of all it’s like literally anything is allowed 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.