Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a bullshitter.

I am just here for the fallout.

When he goes to court will it be a public gallery? I would love to go - see him crumble.
Yes it will be public, no selfies though. As thats why you have the artist there drawing the proceedings.

I had a little google as I was curious why he was sent to crown court and this has come up?

I personally think he knows what is coming and is on self destruct mode.View attachment 709156
Magistrates are just trained, unpaid members of that local area. We have a mag court barrister that is also a cashier at our local sainsburys.

Crown courts is a much different, much more serious affair and have paid members who have obviously trained and experienced years and years of it, so they are more switched on to the correct punishment. Are also able to give out much larger fines, hours for community orders and of course much more protracted custodial sentences.

One more thing that will certainly not help Bear is the fact these crown court judges have ALOT more contact direct with the police, and often even at times can actually do what the police tell them to. I have known offenders do minimal offences (but over a long period of time) whereas a judge upon meeting the offender for the first time may not be pained, but sergeants have informed them of their pain (with said offender over the years) and handed out considerable longer sentances on the instructions of the police.

So Bear ought to hope he is in good with his local constabulary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes it will be public, no selfies though. As thats why you have the artist there drawing the proceedings.

Magistrates are just trained, unpaid members of that local area. We have a mag court barrister that is also a cashier at our local sainsburys.

Crown courts is a much different, much more serious affair and have paid members who have obviously trained and experienced years and years of it, so they are more switched on to the correct punishment. Are also able to give out much larger fines, hours for community orders and of course much more protracted custodial sentences.

One more thing that will certainly not help Bear is the fact these crown court judges have ALOT more contact direct with the police, and often even at times can actually do what the police tell them to. I have known offenders do minimal offences (but over a long period of time) whereas a judge upon meeting the offender for the first time may not be pained, but sergeants have informed them of their pain (with said offender over the years) and handed out considerable longer sentances on the instructions of the police.

So Bear ought to hope he is in good with his local constabulary.
I hope he does represent himself, crown court judges see it as contempt of court because they don’t know how to act in court.

Reactions: 12
I hope he does represent himself, crown court judges see it as contempt of court because they don’t know how to act in court.
He will be representing himself (unless he gets representation before Feb) which will be very expensive at this point.

Reactions: 4
He will be representing himself (unless he gets representation before Feb) which will be very expensive at this point.
He’s made $2m in the last 24 hours. Probably up to at least $3m by the time it takes me to type out this paragraph out so he can afford the best of the best.

Oh wait he’s giving it all to charity and not keeping a penny isn’t he? 🤔

He’ll be photoshopping his name onto the Forbes 100 by Christmas at this rate the bleeping cockwomble!

Plus it’s the narcissistic attitude of it can’t be hard to represent yourself when legal professionals go through years of training and practice. They also research for hours and hours on end before turning up to trial fully prepared. This bellend is going to rock up thinking he’s won before he’s stepped foot in the building. Hopefully they’ll make an example out of him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for him to realise he can’t use his ‘charm’ to get away with things in court :’)

Reactions: 14
New to this thread. Jumped on a started from the beginning after seeing that vile video. He is a dangerous, narcissistic sexual predator. The fact he has been allowed to leave the country for a crappy 2 start holiday is a joke! He’s made a mockery out of everything! As someone who was filmed without consent, he makes me do angry. It was shared around so much that even my family saw it. I didn’t leave the house for months. I’ve never felt shame like it, so to see that he thinks it’s one big joke is vile! After initially seeing the video I felt awful for his new gf….. until I saw her tweets. She’s literally him in female form! Both repulsive characters! How he hasn’t had his cunty face caved in is beyond me! Also shocked that his series’ of eotb is still up? The series with Curtis (the same one as beggy Taylor and zac small cock tull… they’re from the same area and they are ripped to shreds here) was taken down due to him sharing photos so shocked the same hasn’t happened with bears

New to this thread. Jumped on a started from the beginning after seeing that vile video. He is a dangerous, narcissistic sexual predator. The fact he has been allowed to leave the country for a crappy 2 start holiday is a joke! He’s made a mockery out of everything! As someone who was filmed without consent, he makes me do angry. It was shared around so much that even my family saw it. I didn’t leave the house for months. I’ve never felt shame like it, so to see that he thinks it’s one big joke is vile! After initially seeing the video I felt awful for his new gf….. until I saw her tweets. She’s literally him in female form! Both repulsive characters! How he hasn’t had his cunty face caved in is beyond me! Also shocked that his series’ of eotb is still up? The series with Curtis (the same one as beggy Taylor and zac small cock tull… they’re from the same area and they are ripped to shreds here) was taken down due to him sharing photos so shocked the same hasn’t happened with bears
Please excuse the spelling errors…. That’s what happens when I rage type 🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean that tattoo he’s having done on his stories is clearly still in Turkey. The Turkish flags in the back ground give it away,(could of been filmed a few days ago) so he’s either still in Turkey or in a quarantine hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched his stories in insta 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

So full of bullshit and not in the Maldives, why not film on the balcony or by the window, or showing some part of the posh hotel. He actually thinks people are stupid enough to believe his NONSEnce

Reactions: 18
About 20 years too late for the playboy tattoos 😂
Clearly NOT in the Maldives! Trying to work out whether the tat was on his earlier stories but doesn’t look like.

Reactions: 12
As if she’s been thick enough to permanently mark her body with a matching tattoo with a n0nce

Reactions: 13
OK so he's in the Maldives but yet on his recent insta story hes getting the world's shittest tattoo and there's turkey flags flying around in the back ground, what a bell end 😂 ps I cannot with those matching tattoos 🐰🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.