Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surmising here but usually massive twats breed massive twats. Usually learned behaviour in most cases, not all cases, but the majority.
Yes. His Fathers behaviour the night he won BB was deplorable, he didn't lick it off a stone.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll need to go on the ponce wing for his own safety
ETA I think tattle change the word I used to describe the wing? The word I used started with n
100%!! You can opt to go stay with the creatures who are housed seperately for your own safety as the ponces are more compliant and better behaved (in prison). Normal prisoners would rip him to shreds!

Reactions: 4
100%!! You can opt to go stay with the creatures who are housed seperately for your own safety as the ponces are more compliant and better behaved (in prison). Normal prisoners would rip him to shreds!
He’ll be at risk big time, they’ll be a welcoming committee for sure 😜

Nah imagine being in your 30’s and lying about being on holiday in certain countries, I am embarAZZED for him😂😂😂
He is so EMBARRASSING!! 🤣🤣 The dirty little prawn smelling frowsy cum stain , he’s almost middle aged and he’s using his time to photoshop muscles onto himself and into the top searched name list 🤣🤣 Ffs if he put as much effort into getting a job maybe he would earn 2 million. Dead ass 🤢 He reminds me of a sweaty Lee Evans celebrity lookalike.Vile cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like he’d smell of meat/a butchers, idk how to describe it, he just looks manky😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before and will say it again. His parents/family need to stage an intervention and try to get him serious help. He is deranged and can only see 1 way out of it for him!
His family are just as vile as himself so they wouldn’t have the brain cells between them to stage an intervention, I doubt they would know what it even means tbh n tbf . He’s a product of his family. They think he’s funny 🤢

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see celebs go dating where he treated that young girl like utter shite, she defo
would have continued to date him if he gave her a chance. Anyway the parents came into the office and watched it. The mum was quite shocked but the dad found it funny. So they are clearly supporting his lifestyle. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree hun! He repulses me that man.

Reactions: 12
I get the vibe his dad treats his mum like utter tit, deffo has a history of cheating on her etc. So yeah, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree..

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bears dad Defo treats his mum like tit! She always looks unimpressed and tired! Bet she would run a mile if given the chance.

Reactions: 9
I get the vibe his dad treats his mum like utter tit, deffo has a history of cheating on her etc. So yeah, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree..
always get the vibe she does everything - cook, clean, organise etc. He put a video on his stories a few months ago where all the men in the family just stood and watched her cut up a tree in the garden by herself. His dad probably doesn’t even know how to switch on a washing machine. Women are there to serve the men it seems.

Reactions: 11
always get the vibe she does everything - cook, clean, organise etc. He put a video on his stories a few months ago where all the men in the family just stood and watched her cut up a tree in the garden by herself. His dad probably doesn’t even know how to switch on a washing machine. Women are there to serve the men it seems.
Sounds like my lot 🙄 but then they take the bollockings I give them 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at Twitter and the names people are suggesting for the 'new club he's opening'. :ROFLMAO: Sounds to me as though he's desperately trying to convince everyone (including himself) of how happy and wonderful his life is at the moment. :rolleyes: Horrible person.

Reactions: 5
He is such a bullshitter.

I am just here for the fallout.

When he goes to court will it be a public gallery? I would love to go - see him crumble.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.