Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on the trial! Then we can all forget he exists, the desperate boring bugger.

Reactions: 9
I remember his poor dogs and how they got treated, seems he treats anything and everything like a throw away commodity. He gives me the creeps I remember how he treated his girlfriend when he was in BB, totally humiliating her, his Dad is even worse and encourages him.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand his brother with the blonde hair. He acts like a lemon and looks like a lemon. 🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The family is completely toxic, enabling his behaviour and finding it funny. I remember when he was on celebs go dating and they 'called his parents in' to speak to about how he treats women and his dad was pissing himself laughing. Tells you all you need to know. Vile family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The family is completely toxic, enabling his behaviour and finding it funny. I remember when he was on celebs go dating and they 'called his parents in' to speak to about how he treats women and his dad was pissing himself laughing. Tells you all you need to know. Vile family.
I remember his mum seemed shocked but I doubt her opinion matters very much in that family.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had another look at the sex tape he was in when he was pulling the girls hair doggystyle and it looks more like Teigan than Georgia or anyone else. Her hair is brown, has no boobs so must be Teigan I think. Any thoughts???
Georgia said it was her. I think she’d know. She also said it was the same outfit she had on that day. Can’t believe anyone’s even trying to stick up for this bloke 😂

also, maybe delete the sex tape that wasn’t consented To rather than ‘having another look’ what is wrong with people.

Just seen your previous posts trying to push the Teigan narrative actually. guessing you are linked to stephen, the truth will come out tattle aren’t the jury

Reactions: 48
I had another look at the sex tape he was in when he was pulling the girls hair doggystyle and it looks more like Teigan than Georgia or anyone else. Her hair is brown, has no boobs so must be Teigan I think. Any thoughts???
Haha what?? I'm sure if there was any doubt to the identity of the girl the police wouldn't be charging him :rolleyes: And why would Georgia say it was her and put herself through an investigation and court case if it wasn't her :ROFLMAO: She's identified herself and the police have also verified this as they would have viewed the footage themselves.

Reactions: 18
You've also posted this in the O Donnell thread - why are you looking at/for these things exactly? What you watched of Georgia was not a "sex tape" - its completely unconsented and disrespectful

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
grim to purposefully watch a video that’s literally the subject of a police investigation and has caused great distress

• Heart
Reactions: 23
grim to purposefully watch a video that’s literally the subject of a police investigation and has caused great distress
And to go searching for it too. Would love to know if this person is a weirdo or someone linked to Bear (or both)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.