Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the link to his house, it’s crazy to think that he was openly having sex in his garden in such a built up estate with a garden that would’ve been overlooked 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
After seeing the link to his house, it’s crazy to think that he was openly having sex in his garden in such a built up estate with a garden that would’ve been overlooked 😳
Exactly! Imagine little children looking out of their bedroom windows 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
In my boredom I rewatched ex on the beach all stars. I don’t understand how any woman could go for him? He’s just sleazy and preys on vulnerable women.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That user name is absolutely laughable, nobody will ever find him with that. Is he trying to hide from Instagram so they don't chuck him off again?
After what he has done on social media he shouldn’t be allowed back on 😡

Reactions: 12
I've reported his account we should all do it he's def trying to hide with that dodgy username

This was suggested on an earlier thread when he first "lost" his account and I think it might actually be true. So people thought he purposely locked himself out of his account or deactivated it to hide possibly evidence related to the stuff with Georgia and maybe even other girls. I think he was waiting until he was "cleared" and all of a sudden hey presto his instas back. Now he's been charged he knows there's no chance he'll get away with that so he's just made a new one

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That user name is absolutely laughable, nobody will ever find him with that. Is he trying to hide from Instagram so they don't chuck him off again?
It's the same as his car reg, so when people see him driving like the bellend he is, and shouting abuse at them..they can find him easier and report him 🤞

Had no idea this was even a thing and that so many people disliked Stephen Bear.

He is a revolting human.

I’ve reported too. Hopefully it’s taken down as quickly as it was put up.

Reactions: 6
Just saw his new account, he's had a bit of a reality check hasn't he. Drinking cheap champagne and helping his sister? With building work because she was quoted to much. Still hanging round with young girls by the sounds of it.

Will anything happen to him if he's been charged?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He’s about unbothered as 14 year old me signing in & out of MSN after I’ve taken my boyfriend of 2 days out of my name to see if he’ll notice. Massively bleeping bothered. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.