Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi bear!!! Hope you’re making the most of things before you’re locked up ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He used to set up fake instagram accounts to send comments in defence of himself so I would imagine there may be a few new members on here soon who start posting!

That tattooed hand on the arse of some young girl knocks me sick! It’s the same thing over and over.... wonder if she knows he’s taking her photo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He used to set up fake instagram accounts to send comments in defence of himself so I would imagine there may be a few new members on here soon who start posting!

That tattooed hand on the arse of some young girl knocks me sick! It’s the same thing over and over.... wonder if she knows he’s taking her photo?
If he makes fake account/s here to defend himself he will get shot down quickly. No one on here has ever defended him to my knowledge.

Reactions: 12
As if he has a legal team. If he does, they’re pretty shite since he literally won’t shut the duck up at every stage of this entire ordeal. What a moron.
Yeah a good legal team would be giving him pretty strong advice on not behaving like a bleep while he’s being investigated and now charged with some pretty serious offences. I doubt he can afford a top notch one though so he’s settling for a terrible one or doesn’t have one at all. He is 100% the sort of person who would try and represent himself in court and lose miserably. I hope he gets a very strict and articulate judge to really give him a dressing down in court.

Reactions: 17
Hahaha he has over 40 thousand followers now 🤣 all look dodgy! He's definitely deleting negative comments too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah a good legal team would be giving him pretty strong advice on not behaving like a bleep while he’s being investigated and now charged with some pretty serious offences. I doubt he can afford a top notch one though so he’s settling for a terrible one or doesn’t have one at all. He is 100% the sort of person who would try and represent himself in court and lose miserably. I hope he gets a very strict and articulate judge to really give him a dressing down in court.
Didnt his legal team consist of a blow up doll?! what an hole

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus wtf is he blathering on about in his insta stories today?? Saying he will take one lucky girl to Mexico when he gets his passport back! Asking girls to dm him to see if they fit his ‘criteria’. Well we all know what his criteria are don’t we. Young, vulnerable and easily influenced. So gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So he had to surrender his passport to the police? Well if that’s not a massive red flag to any woman even thinking about answering his request, I don’t know what is!
Hey Bear who won your Dubai golden ticket competition, I’m sure the police have time to add breaking gambling rules to your charge sheet

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He literally makes my skin crawl so much. I see his profile on tinder a few weeks ago and reported it 😂. Why certain girls still want to hang around him is beyond me. I hope they lock him up I really do.

• Wow
Surely part of his bail or whatever should be to stay away from women, and not take photos or videos

Surely part of his bail or whatever should be to stay away from women, and not take photos or videos
It wouldn’t surprise me with his mentality that he is doing it on purpose. I think he is playing up and thinks he is untouchable. I really hope he’s in for a shock. His behaviour around women and to women is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.