Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazbee

VIP Member
Jesus wtf is he blathering on about in his insta stories today?? Saying he will take one lucky girl to Mexico when he gets his passport back! Asking girls to dm him to see if they fit his ‘criteria’. Well we all know what his criteria are don’t we. Young, vulnerable and easily influenced. So gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
His girlfriend is just as bad as him 🤮
She is. I have no sympathy for her. She knew what he did to Georgia. She knew his rep from dating someone under aged. She likes the publicity. Hope her parents don't see their baby girl being skull fucked by someone wearing glasses in the shower.

Jenealey83

Oh my God...you can see her trying to pull away and he gets a real grip of her head. I hope they lock him up and throw the fucking key away. Horrible, dirty bastard.

Sazbee

VIP Member
I know I post on this thread a lot and probably seem a bit obsessed but I am just so excited to see this cretin get what he deserves. I really hope he does.

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
What's his name on insta?
b19_8ear

I genuinely think he will kill himself one day. It’s all crumbling down. He can’t keep this up forever. This act. This nonchalant act.. no endorsements left. No sponsors. No mates. He’s done it to himself

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I say this is the nicest possible way but maybe prison is the best place for him. He will hopefully receive a mental health assessment and maybe his family will start to realise there are consequences to their actions. He is 30 years old and his life so far has consisted of scamming people, exploiting women and appearing on reality television. He seriously needs to grow up.

ebsx

This is the guy who showed us the same balcony 3532 times in Dubai, bragged anout his 7* hotel when it was the most basic sll inclusive, if he was in the Maldives pound to a piece of shit he would of had a picture next to the sea plane about how he’s just bought it outright. Proper thinks he’s Mr Worldwide when really he’s just the most hated tw*t worldwide.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

capriallie

VIP Member
Looking at the pictures of him outside court, he clearly is not remorseful, he deserves a prison sentence, that will humble his ass and wipe the smile off his face...
The thing is… even if he doesn’t go to prison, no one will touch him with a barge pole. The only reason he’s still relevant or being talked about is because the trial hasn’t happened yet. Once the verdict has been given, he will be out of the papers and headlines. This trial is the only thing keeping him relevant and once it’s over, so is he. He will get no more job opportunities and his work will dry up once and for all. And I am HERE 👏🏼FOR 👏🏼 IT👏🏼😆

Reactions: 25

Mrsoreilly

Chatty Member
Remember when he was in Doobai on his balcony drinking his coffee, everything he says is for a reaction.
His life is most likely rubbish, no tv deals, no Instagram with a million followers to get ad deals, working with his cousin cutting down hedges. It must hurt to be back to a nobody

Reactions: 24

marmaryjoyful

It's an act for sure
I’d say it’s an act and he’s shitting himself.
But he’s definitely not even remotely remorseful.

Also (and I’m sure it’s been said before) his parents are so fricking indulgent and collude in his delusion way of thinking that I think he genuinely thinks he’s done nothing wrong.
I bet he says all of his ex girlfriends are crazy and he’s the innocent party in it all.
He’s a gaslighter and a sexual predator. I really hope he’s sent to prison after this. He’s awful and an example needs to be made of him. And I feel hugely sorry for the females in his family, especially his nieces. What awful role models they have.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Not followed his thread since he was dating tia. But my god.
This is the exact reason why, considering he's on bail, he shouldn't have been allowed his bloody passport back!!! Wtf!!
I don't feel sorry for her, I hope she fucks him over like he does to everyone else.
And unfortunately I don't think he will do prison time for either offences. Always rolls in shit and comes out smelling of roses! Hes an arrogant fuck, and people like him will eventually do it to the wrong person and get beat up for it, and still claim hes the victim.
He needs sectioning!