Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know much about these two but this page has just followed me

@realjazmorrall

outing his girlfriend jess’ real name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The only thing I've seen this oxygen thief in was CBB & that was enough. Never laughed so much at the clip when he was going mental in the diary room & literally bumped into the burly security guard stood at the door 🤣. He is a vile narcissist & I hope he encounters plenty of burly men like that when he goes to prison (which he deserves!). He won't be such a big man then...

Reactions: 19
He’s only hot footed out of Turkey as he thinks he will get banged up in prison!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s only hot footed out of Turkey as he thinks he will get banged up in prison!!
He wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a prison over there. I know a Turkish guy who has done time and he said at one point there were 12 grown men all sharing a room for 23 hours a day!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The only thing I've seen this oxygen thief in was CBB & that was enough. Never laughed so much at the clip when he was going mental in the diary room & literally bumped into the burly security guard stood at the door 🤣. He is a vile narcissist & I hope he encounters plenty of burly men like that when he goes to prison (which he deserves!). He won't be such a big man then...
I hope he has an experience in the shower in prison! Maybe he'll be the one on his knees!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friend knows the girl in the vid. Apaz she’s a total piece of work, her long term bf dumped her because he didn’t want to do cam work/only fans anymore. So sounds like he’s found his match made in heaven

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He knows what he’s doing, he’s clearly working with the logic of all publicity is good publicity. People reacting this way to his posts is giving him everything that he’s wanting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not followed his thread since he was dating tia. But my god.
This is the exact reason why, considering he's on bail, he shouldn't have been allowed his bloody passport back!!! Wtf!!
I don't feel sorry for her, I hope she fucks him over like he does to everyone else.
And unfortunately I don't think he will do prison time for either offences. Always rolls in tit and comes out smelling of roses! Hes an arrogant duck, and people like him will eventually do it to the wrong person and get beat up for it, and still claim hes the victim.
He needs sectioning!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.