Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a long process, patience is needed. I don't know much about it but I'd assume it's good that it's seen as a more serious case so is going to the crown court.

He's playing the cocky twit to annoy people, but I'm sure he's bricking it.
You're right, and it takes time to build a case.

Reactions: 2
Him pleading guilty when there’s so much evidence against him, laughing and joking outside court, showing no remorse for G at all will all come back to bite him on his arse. I’d love to see him sent down now and cry for his enabler of a daddy - but even if he gets a suspended sentence (he deserves to go to jail, 100%) and all his n*nce behaviour comes out in the trial, the stuff they found in his house, the underage girls, him uploading the video of G to numerous sites, he’ll never be taken seriously in reality tv like he wants to be again. He won’t appear on another MTV programme and get to treat girls like tit and manipulate them like he clearly gets off on. Everyone will know what a dirty little c*nt he is and exactly how he behaves, then he’ll just be a stupid overgrown boy who still needs mummy & daddy, no job, can’t get a girlfriend your own age. Shouldn’t be allowed to call himself Bear, barely even a bleeping sloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Him pleading guilty when there’s so much evidence against him, laughing and joking outside court, showing no remorse for G at all will all come back to bite him on his arse. I’d love to see him sent down now and cry for his enabler of a daddy - but even if he gets a suspended sentence (he deserves to go to jail, 100%) and all his n*nce behaviour comes out in the trial, the stuff they found in his house, the underage girls, him uploading the video of G to numerous sites, he’ll never be taken seriously in reality tv like he wants to be again. He won’t appear on another MTV programme and get to treat girls like tit and manipulate them like he clearly gets off on. Everyone will know what a dirty little c*nt he is and exactly how he behaves, then he’ll just be a stupid overgrown boy who still needs mummy & daddy, no job, can’t get a girlfriend your own age. Shouldn’t be allowed to call himself Bear, barely even a bleeping sloth.
Cruel to sloths, but completely agree. I don’t wish ill on people (generally), but I hope that he is left with nothing. He’s a predator, a gaslighting abusive predator. He’s also racist, what with the ‘chefs hat’ comments about love island. And also if you watch him speak to anyone who speaks English as a second language- he mocks how they speaks and mimics them, it’s casual racism.
He makes me so angry and his vile enabler father. I can’t help but want to find out what disgusting and disgraceful things he says so I can be angry about those too! (Ridiculous I know!)
And!! Final point before I stop ranting, if I’d hired his cousin to do work for me and he brought Bear with him I would refuse point blank to have him in my garden or house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been following this case for a while. He has been very badly advised. I have never known anyone with so much evidence against them to plead not guilty. I have a bg in the probation services, and a solicitor with half a brain would have advised him to plead guilty. Thus would have kept the case at at mag court where a fine and community service would have occurred (most likely), and everything finished with.

I assume he can't state the word "guilty" for the sake of his 'career', however this is going to effect him deeply in the long run.
Furthermore it is now at crown court and the apogee of the punishment when he is found guilty will now be far more extreme because he had pleaded not guilty and took it to a trial. A custodial sentence is the highly likely outcome now (unless it is suspended) and an extremely hefty fine if that is the case.
A solicitor can only advise, not tell their client what to do. I imagine this absolute idiot ignores all advice and does what he pleases.

Reactions: 7
Watched his stories yesterday he said hopefully we can clear up this misunderstanding-how delusional 🙄.

Reactions: 5
I really hope he defends himself in court due to his vast intellect and oratory skills. What could possibly go wrong?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know how his current girlfriend can go near him even if it is to get more followers and subscribers to her only fans

Reactions: 8
Makes me so mad but I feel like him being allowed to behave like this is almost him cementing his conviction. He proves he is the vile sexual predator he’s being accused of being. How he’s been allowed on holiday is beyond me!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Makes me so mad but I feel like him being allowed to behave like this is almost him cementing his conviction. He proves he is the vile sexual predator he’s being accused of being. How he’s been allowed on holiday is beyond me!
Especially as he hid out in Dubai when he was asked to
come back.
That comment about ‘hope she knows’, really hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Reactions: 5
This guy is the most smug and infuriating person on this planet but sadly even if found out guilty at trial we can’t honestly think he’s going to get a decent punishment. People do horrificly violent things and get like 3 years and serve half. Although if he gets any kind of suspended sentance no doubt he will break the conditions and that’s our highest hope of him ending up doing a few weeks in prison.

The ways he acts outside court would I’m sure rile up any judge or magistrate so I kind of want to hope regardless of whether they are a parent, that they’d go for a harsh punishment to make an example of him and bring him down a few pegs

Reactions: 14
He definitely reads here. He actually gets off on the fact that he’s being spoken about, even if it’s in a negative way. He’s only happy while he thinks he’s relevant

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.