Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the pictures of him outside court, he clearly is not remorseful, he deserves a prison sentence, that will humble his ass and wipe the smile off his face...

Reactions: 3
He definitely reads here. He actually gets off on the fact that he’s being spoken about, even if it’s in a negative way. He’s only happy while he thinks he’s relevant
I wish we could talk about him where he couldn’t see. He absolutely infuriates me and it makes me more mad that he is getting off on our hate. The hashtags just show his complete disregard for it all. Poor Georgia. Having that happen is awful for anyone but the fact he’s taking the piss online and seeing it all as a big joke makes it worse.

Reactions: 10
I hope someone is taking screenshots of all his socials posts and sending them to the prosecution.

He is complete scum.

I hope he continues being a cocky bastard when it comes to the trial in Feb. Judges love nothing more than making an example of dickheads who turn up at court acting full of themselves.

Reactions: 16
Looking at the pictures of him outside court, he clearly is not remorseful, he deserves a prison sentence, that will humble his ass and wipe the smile off his face...
The thing is… even if he doesn’t go to prison, no one will touch him with a barge pole. The only reason he’s still relevant or being talked about is because the trial hasn’t happened yet. Once the verdict has been given, he will be out of the papers and headlines. This trial is the only thing keeping him relevant and once it’s over, so is he. He will get no more job opportunities and his work will dry up once and for all. And I am HERE 👏🏼FOR 👏🏼 IT👏🏼😆

Reactions: 25
The thing is… even if he doesn’t go to prison, no one will touch him with a barge pole. The only reason he’s still relevant or being talked about is because the trial hasn’t happened yet. Once the verdict has been given, he will be out of the papers and headlines. This trial is the only thing keeping him relevant and once it’s over, so is he. He will get no more job opportunities and his work will dry up once and for all. And I am HERE 👏🏼FOR 👏🏼 IT👏🏼😆
I don’t know… he’s on bail and is taking the piss and someone is still going near him. He will still get girls I think. But we all know what type of girls. There is nothing wrong with only fans or sex work of any description but he definitely preys on the.

Reactions: 3
His jawline is looking a bit pudgy at the mo. Wonder if the turkish hols is for a facelift?? Already has tippex teeth so not for the sleb denistry over there.
Or is onlyfans girl getting ass implants or something??

Reactions: 2
His jawline is looking a bit pudgy at the mo. Wonder if the turkish hols is for a facelift?? Already has tippex teeth so not for the sleb denistry over there.
Or is onlyfans girl getting ass implants or something??
Her boobs

His insta stories yesterday thanking the thousands of messages of support 🤣🤣 the comments on the video on Twitter would say otherwise 🙈

At this point he’s just trolling everyone who says bad about him, don’t let him get to you gals, I mean look at the state of him..😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

At this point he’s just trolling everyone who says bad about him, don’t let him get to you gals, I mean look at the state of him..😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢
I know we should just ignore him but bleeping hell he makes me rage!!

Reactions: 6
He actually turns my stomach. Wouldn’t you love to punch that smug face

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.