Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope he goes up in front of a judge & jury who have teenage daughters & they swing the pervert

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine he has much of a defence if he uploaded the video to his OF and then continually taunted the poor girl when she found out. His conveniently losing access to IG (probably got removed by IG due to the complaint) is suspicious so I think his lawyer will have to perform a miracle to defend him. I just hope the sentence is custodial due to his utter lack of remorse.

Reactions: 10
Yes he's been bailed, but from the sound of it that's because he's pleaded not guilty and it's going to a full trial in Feb. Hopefully that means if he's found guilty the consequences will be the highest they can be 🤞

Reactions: 18
And Crown can hand out a longer sentence than Magistrates, that would have added to why they moved it.

Reactions: 9
How does this creature not get his head kicked in every time he leaves the house? Everything about him is offensive.

Reactions: 23
How is he allowed to travel abroad? Would they not have his passport until the trial was over IF he got not guilty??

Reactions: 6
It's a long process, patience is needed. I don't know much about it but I'd assume it's good that it's seen as a more serious case so is going to the crown court.

He's playing the cocky twit to annoy people, but I'm sure he's bricking it.

Reactions: 19
He is such a cretin!

It's so not fair on victims that this process is so drawn out. Hoping at least justice will be served. Can you imagine him if its not 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've been following this case for a while. He has been very badly advised. I have never known anyone with so much evidence against them to plead not guilty. I have a bg in the probation services, and a solicitor with half a brain would have advised him to plead guilty. Thus would have kept the case at at mag court where a fine and community service would have occurred (most likely), and everything finished with.

I assume he can't state the word "guilty" for the sake of his 'career', however this is going to effect him deeply in the long run.
Furthermore it is now at crown court and the apogee of the punishment when he is found guilty will now be far more extreme because he had pleaded not guilty and took it to a trial. A custodial sentence is the highly likely outcome now (unless it is suspended) and an extremely hefty fine if that is the case.

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell. Hoping he fucks up more before then so the judge can see how much he thinks this is a piss take.

Reactions: 5
I've been following this case for a while. He has been very badly advised. I have never known anyone with so much evidence against them to plead not guilty. I have a bg in the probation services, and a solicitor with half a brain would have advised him to plead guilty. Thus would have kept the case at at mag court where a fine and community service would have occurred (most likely), and everything finished with.

I assume he can't state the word "guilty" for the sake of his 'career', however this is going to effect him deeply in the long run.
Furthermore it is now at crown court and the apogee of the punishment when he is found guilty will now be far more extreme because he had pleaded not guilty and took it to a trial. A custodial sentence is the highly likely outcome now (unless it is suspended) and an extremely hefty fine if that is the case.
he seems like the sort of person who would ignore any advice though - solicitor or otherwise. Gives the vibe of someone who has never dealt with any consequences or fallout from his actions so doesn’t expect to. Anyone with half a brain would keep the head down and listen to their legal expert.

Reactions: 16
The fact that he gave the judge a double thumbs up says a lot about him. I have never seen anyone display such narcissistic ways and not try and hide it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.