Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
He is a perpetrator, simple fact. Everything he does is based around sex and has no meaning or substance to it. Men that sell women to make cash are psychologically unwell and have issues within themselves. He is a danger to women. He gets away with it as he tries to glamourise it, he is the type of man you pray your daughter never gets involved with….
yes women are an extension of status to him. Like his car, his jewellery, his clothes. He’s bragging that she’s in the top whatever % of onlyfans creators because he thinks the fact he’s dating her and she’s so in demand makes him more admired or revered or whatever by association. Grim.

Reactions: 14

panini

VIP Member
In my boredom I rewatched ex on the beach all stars. I don’t understand how any woman could go for him? He’s just sleazy and preys on vulnerable women.

• Sick

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
She probably thinks she’s different and he will change his ways, but she’s just another girl who he will fuck and chuck as soon as he gets another offer.

He is rotten to the core.

He is every parents worst nightmare. I would literally cut his balls off if he went anywhere near my daughter.

Dinkydonut

He's handsome, but boy does he know it! He's so arrogant! I'm surprised Loose Women follow him on Twitter!
I don’t actually think he’s handsome at all , like I said previously he looks like a bad Lee Evan impersonator. To me he’s got a rat face he also looks like he smells of old vagina and manky penis 🤢

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Just seen the video! How he hasnt been put in the hospital yet I dont know, and his fame hungry cling on girlfriend is just desperate for z list fame and attention. Both deserve each other. Having 3 daughters worries me when there's sexual predators like him, walking the streets!

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
Personally if I had a big court case coming up I’d want to keep my head down and be seen as cooperative with the police rather than mock them on social Media - but maybe I’m not as smart as him!

Reactions: 13

Penguin86

VIP Member
I am genuinely speechless and it doesn’t happen often! Firstly, how is this allowed on Twitter? Secondly, did he not think how this may look with his court case coming up? Thirdly, where are this girls parents? Seriously, if this was my daughter I would be getting her a psychological assessment done! Fourthly, where are his parents? Why are they not ringing him and saying… what the actually hell are you doing?
please someone answer these questions because my mind is blown!
He doesn't give a shit because so far he hasn't faced any consequences. He thinks he's untouchable

• Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As if she’s been thick enough to permanently mark her body with a matching tattoo with a n

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
Yep normally when there’s a court case coming up that you’re involved in, your legal representation will advise that you don’t comment publicly in case it’s used against you by the defence/prosecution, as even the smallest thing could be used to help build the case against you.

also if they think you’re trying to prejudice a trial in some way you can actually end up in contempt.

Smart, sensible people keep quiet. Stupid, arrogant people do not.

ggcatcha

So slimy Bear has his passport back and is deliberating between going to Ibiza and Dubai for a holiday...anyone else hoping he picks Dubai? Just think there's a fairly big chance he could get arrested there - either for fraudulently running the Dubai comp whilst there last time, or else he may be under greater surveillance in general due to his charges in UK. Wouldn't it be a shame if he was thrown in a slammer over there.

• Angry
  • Wow