Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
International playboy
International jetsetter
Godfather of social media

At least low self esteem isn’t one of his issues…

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jarv

VIP Member
It's frustrating for so many reasons, they will make money off of this, it does encourage rough sex in younger people or people who aren't prepared to engage in rough sex safely and with consent, and people like him keep thinking they will get away with shitty behaviour. Bloody shameful pair.

Eastonell

So do we think they’re just in hiding in Turkey and have posted the stories about flying to the Maldives as a decoy or have they actually gone?

Someone as showy as him wouldn’t post a stock photo of the Maldives if they were actually going/were currently there. Plus they posted those 6 hours ago, flights from Turkey to the Maldives are taking 7+ hours and he’s just uploaded a story 45 mins ago…so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The amount of people who let it get all the way to crown court and waste the jury, judge and lawyers time to then plead guilty before it starts is unreal.
He is so arrogant that he thinks he can waltz in and charm everyone with his cockney wide boy act. Absolute cockwomble.

justlooking1978

I wonder if it’s expired? Or someone else’s in there. It would be very strange that the police returned it
It will be an old expired passport that he is using for attention so that we all talk about him. He craves attention and that passport is about as real as that 'spending spree' he went on in selfridges. The people he is talking to must think he is an absolute cunt, I have serious second hand embarassment for him - It makes me cringe but His brother there laughing along with him just goes to show why he will never change, he is as fucked up and mentally insane as the vile predator bear. The whole family is fucked up, If I was his sister, I wouldn't allow my kids anywhere near him because I honestly don't think he has any filters or sees anything wrong in his inappropriate behaviours.

• Heart

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
I’m actually annoyed that we’re all adding to his social media engagement levels too. We need a designated lurker to do it and report back 🤣

Choochoo

I am genuinely speechless and it doesn’t happen often! Firstly, how is this allowed on Twitter? Secondly, did he not think how this may look with his court case coming up? Thirdly, where are this girls parents? Seriously, if this was my daughter I would be getting her a psychological assessment done! Fourthly, where are his parents? Why are they not ringing him and saying… what the actually hell are you doing?
please someone answer these questions because my mind is blown!