Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember hating him through CBB and everyone else seemed to like him. When he won I was like wtf šŸ˜³
Same hun, I was sickened when he kept getting saved from eviction and even more so when he won , because I could see his psychopathic/narcissistic/gaslighting traits and couldnā€™t honestly understand how people could defend him as just having ā€œa larrrrrfffffā€ or ā€œitā€™s just bantaaaaahhhhā€ ugh vile cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same hun, I was sickened when he kept getting saved from eviction and even more so when he won , because I could see his psychopathic/narcissistic/gaslighting traits and couldnā€™t honestly understand how people could defend him as just having ā€œa larrrrrfffffā€ or ā€œitā€™s just bantaaaaahhhhā€ ugh vile cretin
Iā€™m embarrassed to hold my hand up šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø I was guilty of that when he was in CBB, he really made me chuckle.
Canā€™t stand the narcissistic twit now after all heā€™s done šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 5
Still a big mortgage for his age, hes been very lucky to make a career out of behaving badly. I didnt realise how well he had done. To be honest it makes me a bit angry we struggle with our small mortgage and work hard. Thats the way of the world now i suppose x

I didnt realise i have only seen him on cbb being a halfwit x
Listen hun , u may have a smaller mortgage then this piece of tit , but 100% you didnā€™t have to ponce off various underage and vulnerable young girls or act like a complete wank stain on multiple reality shows to get it. I donā€™t know you but I can bet you got it through hard work and sacrifice like most people. Be proud hunni x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Listen hun , u may have a smaller mortgage then this piece of tit , but 100% you didnā€™t have to ponce off various underage and vulnerable young girls or act like a complete wank stain on multiple reality shows to get it. I donā€™t know you but I can bet you got it through hard work and sacrifice like most people. Be proud hunni x
This! He makes a mockery of people who actually work hard for what they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the time of cbb I didn't think he was that bad. I seen him as an irritant who was playing up to it all but as times gone on he's getting worse & it's no act.

Reactions: 1
At the time of cbb I didn't think he was that bad. I seen him as an irritant who was playing up to it all but as times gone on he's getting worse & it's no act.
He was horrendous on CBB! Deliberately trying to wind people up and this disgusting sex show he put on every night with that Chloe mafia slag.
I did enjoy Aubrey giving him a massive telling off - he was put in his place!

Reactions: 15
He was horrendous on CBB! Deliberately trying to wind people up and this disgusting sex show he put on every night with that Chloe mafia slag.
I'm sure Ricky did the same told him what he thought of him.

Reactions: 2
He said in the episode where someone is ā€œhacking Instagramā€ that he has no money ....
This baffled me too! How he was going on about people/friends should just help him out as a favour to get his insta back because heā€™s not made of money. Did he forget he advertised he would PAY Ā£100k then Ā£250k for that same service he just moaned about paying for?!šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said in the episode where someone is ā€œhacking Instagramā€ that he has no money ....
heā€™ll probs get out of it by saying that nobody got it right, or he/his brother will make a fake account who miraculously wins ā€˜congrats to the winner.....Btephen Sear!! (Account created jan 2021, has only ever posted on Bearā€™s videos...).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know! He was an irritant. At the time it seemed it was heavily put on but it's no act.

Reactions: 1
I feel physically ill. Hope more people pick up on this and shut any business/popularity theyā€™re hoping to get straight down. Makes my blood boil. Glad to see a few comments on their page already.
These people are gypsies, they aren't concerned with animal rights or any rights. All they care about is designer clothes and fake tan. Barely any of them are educated, that's a fact and not just my opinion btw. Skets.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m guessing his plan is to use this ā€˜competitionā€™ to get 1million followers. He did say thatā€™s what it was for as heā€™d seen doing giveaways was the way to grow your channel. Iā€™m guessing the prize isnā€™t given until/unless he gets that. Really there should be terms and conditions outlining when the cut off is etc Iā€™d imagine?

So by the time heā€™s got 1million followers imagine the ad Revenue heā€™s raked in. Which will then cover the Ā£10,000

Also, if he gets a million followers heā€™ll be able to approach brands and get deals that way too.

He might be an absolute creep but I donā€™t think heā€™s stupid, remember heā€™s also got his millionaire brother who is a businessman and will know exactly how to make money.

The stupid Dubai raffle was clever of him too. Ā£10 a ticket and if you sell 1000 tickets Ā£10k.... buy a Ā£3k holiday and pocket the rest.

If you sell 5000 thatā€™s Ā£50k buy a luxury Ā£10k holiday for the winner and youā€™ve still made Ā£40k plus the good publicity of giving them a Ā£10k holiday meaning you can do the same again.

If you barely sell any and donā€™t give away the holiday. How many people are going to be spending time and effort getting Ā£10 back

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He must be skint if heā€™s chasing $2,500? I mean I agree if someone has borrowed off you or even worse stolen from you then they should pay you back. But surely he could sell his watch or any of his other designer things he has, or are they all fakes like him

Reactions: 4
What if no one has a passport zara? Clearly an elitist now with her reality telly money paycheques. How i wish she'd gone back to working in an office. No, sorry she was clearly involved in running the country as she was a tory who agreed with Brexit.
Zara is saying this because she has been called out as a pure cat fish and narcissist. If anyone comments anything she doesnā€™t like she blocks them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate giving him the views but am watching his youtube, as a parent we tend to say will will support our children no matter what they say or do, I have 1 son and if he was like Stephen I honestly would disown him, I love my son but there is no way what so ever I could support such behaviour. His father is a clown and not in a funny amusing way. I would be thoroughly disgusted and ashamed if this was my son.
I really do hope Stephen does time for this, he is a poor excuse of a human, he is making a mockery of everything.
If he were one of my sons he would be sent straight to rehab.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.