Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching the bear vlogs. Its lockdown and im bored. But he seems less hyper and more normal in them. Like he doesnt come across awfully, im kind of surprised. Also surprised he isnt using tia in them.

of course what he did to Georgia is DISGUSTING 🤮 and the fact he doesnt address or apologise is disgraceful
I think he is just putting on an act to look like a decent guy because he knows he is in the 💩. Cant stand him, he is toxic and the sooner he gets his come uppance and loses all his 'celebrity' status and disappears the better.

Reactions: 17
I think he is just putting on an act to look like a decent guy because he knows he is in the 💩. Cant stand him, he is toxic and the sooner he gets his come uppance and loses all his 'celebrity' status and disappears the better.
Yeh my bad when i think back to the dubai insta stories he was a right head and was laughing at us in the UK. His probs just shitting his pants

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for any teenage girls mixed up with him. I have been a teenage girl, I’m the mum of teenage girls and I’ve been a teacher of teenagers for years. If you are in your teens you do stupid things sometimes, and make mistakes, it’s part of growing up and your brain is still developing. Unfortunately the internet makes mistakes very public and hard to forget. Sad when older men with power prey on these girls.

Reactions: 30
it seems he’s dumped Tia already and probably onto his next one
bleeping hell right when shes added a B above their matching tattoo aswell

This comment had me howling sorry

Secondly I cant believe the stories shes posting? bleeping fans? Her mum needs to take her phone off her its beyond embarrassing, glad to see people have started to unfollow shes lost a thousand over the last few days shes far too cocky!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell right when shes added a B above their matching tattoo aswell

This comment had me howling sorry

Secondly I cant believe the stories shes posting? bleeping fans? Her mum needs to take her phone off her its beyond embarrassing, glad to see people have started to unfollow shes lost a thousand over the last few days shes far too cocky!!
Yeah I had a peak at her IG. Who TF is she? What do her stories mean? I’m baffled. What does she do for a living?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think he’s actually going to give away ten grand? He seems to be MIA on the competition day lol

• Haha
It was a scam. The person who commented on his video and won was only created 6 days ago. He realised this so changed an old YouTube account to match that name and got that to comment on his video thanking him for the win. Screenshots attached 😂

You can even see the profile picture isn't exact. How pathetic can you get! His parents make me sick encouraging his behaviour!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
His dad’s finger isn’t even touching the phone screen when he is supposed to be scrolling through to pick the winner 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was a scam. The person who commented on his video and won was only created 6 days ago. He realised this so changed an old YouTube account to match that name and got that to comment on his video thanking him for the win. Screenshots attached 😂

You can even see the profile picture isn't exact. How pathetic can you get! His parents make me sick encouraging his behaviour!
Great spot

He must be only 10 days away from getting his insta back or losing it for good

The blue sky is gone in the picture when he edited it

Last edited:

it was always going to happen. No way does he have 10k to give away, he’s such a bellend.

Reactions: 16
So imagine if someone took it upon themselves to get the Instagram handle that matches his new twitter.... 😉🙋‍♀️ Will flog it back to him if he wants it (then donate to something he would hate, like a woman refuge or a dog charity, considering he seems to dump them pretty regularly)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I knew it 🤣

Reactions: 2

wow! but im so confused.... how did he get someone else to change their name? there are lots of comments i cant find them myself.

Is there anyone that he could be reported to for scamming people? I haven’t got a clue that’s why I’m asking here and I’d be willing to report him.

I know people struggled financially prior to corona, but so many people are now in situations they never thought they would be in. He knows people are desperate and vulnerable and he knows anything money related is going to get him noticed. He needs to be called out for it.

He’s not even bothered to name change the account name, they’re literally two different accounts lol

Commented this, will prob be deleted no doubt!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Surely the real bedknobs and broomsticks will comment though? Im so confused how he thinks he will get away with this. Surely he was better making a fake account with completely different username and commenting. Obviously that would be a head move but less obvious

Apparently the other account changed their details and lied to try win.
It's all bullshit. 100% a scam. Father wasn't even scrolling. It baffles me that people have fallen for this as well as the golden ticket, what's happened to that?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These are messages from the bedknobs and broomsticks account, one from episode 8 defending bear as he chooses to only wear a mask when it suits him, and one from episode 10 after he is outed as the supposed winner. I’m no genius but if you’re hastagging #bekind and defending him one minute, why would you change your tune calling him thick as tit two days later. One massive, massive scam!
00C06541-6AE3-4702-BB1B-FCB6E7329601.jpeg
1FD637CA-0CA8-4E78-8C27-F2D58EAE223D.jpeg

This account is quite clearly Stephen Bear himself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.