Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really confused how she could feel annoyed about him dragging her name through the mud, what did she expect? I don't like blaming women when stuff like this happens, but ffs it's not like be has been putting on a nice guy act, she must have known what he was like. It's still gross that he did it, but not out of character, associating with him was never going to end well.
She’s wanted all this fame and to make a name for herself with that whole tacky look and not all the reaction that she is getting isn’t going the positive way she wanted So now she decides she doesn’t want it . She’s in it for the fame

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell she bought 14 thousand followers one day???
She might have bought more because she loses followers daily so without the buying it would have been higher. What amuses me is they were bought yesterday so maybe it was a valentines day present from Bear to try and win her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately she will probably get back with him. There is a reason men like Bear prey on much younger women.

bleeping hell he is a creep.

Reactions: 4
So probably very late to the party on this but it's been mentioned on other threads because another user has just sold her account on insta and it would appear that buying and selling insta accounts goes against the Ts&Cs so would that mean that Bear trying to offer the people who hacked his account however much money he did to buy his account back is in fact going against the Ts&Cs so if he did get it back that way people could just report him for buying his account? Maybe reaching but always a way of getting him where it hurts both losing his account and financially.

Reactions: 3
So probably very late to the party on this but it's been mentioned on other threads because another user has just sold her account on insta and it would appear that buying and selling insta accounts goes against the Ts&Cs so would that mean that Bear trying to offer the people who hacked his account however much money he did to buy his account back is in fact going against the Ts&Cs so if he did get it back that way people could just report him for buying his account? Maybe reaching but always a way of getting him where it hurts both losing his account and financially.
Doubt thats classed as the same because he didn’t sell his account he got it taken without permission so he’s not really buying his account he’s paying someone to regain access

Reactions: 1
He claims it was hacked and passwords changed etc so he couldn’t get back in. But yes some suspect it was conveniently around the time the allegations started and may have contained evidence.

in his latest video he drives all the way to Instagram Uk HQ to try and get it back, only to find they moved offices over 2 years ago, which a poor security guard tries to explain to him as Bear launches into a monologue about why he needs it back. Then he drives to Facebook hoping they can help as they own Instagram, but of course they can’t and don’t even let him in. Just another essential journey in lockdown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Did anyone ever see his Instagram video where he’d been pulled over and was in a petrol station literally goading the Policeman? Hope he gets what he deserves

Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever see his Instagram video where he’d been pulled over and was in a petrol station literally goading the Policeman? Hope he gets what he deserves
He acted like a complete idiot I remember watching it and was cringing

Reactions: 4
Typed in Stephen bear into Twitter to catch the latest update as I haven’t really followed his story in weeks, the first tweet that came up and had a naked Bear in an only men’s video. Weird as hell.
Is this what he’s doing for ££ now?
I’m traumatised!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Georgia posted a load of stories in the night, saying about how she has to keep quiet about it all but as soon as she can talk about it she will be shouting about it. Makes me feel optimistic he will get charged and go to court 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 18
Georgia posted a load of stories in the night, saying about how she has to keep quiet about it all but as soon as she can talk about it she will be shouting about it. Makes me feel optimistic he will get charged and go to court 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Any idea who she was talking about, she was saying how someone with daughters was supporting him? I was a bit confused!

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming his brother Danny because they still follow eachother on insta, and Bear posted a YouTube video with all his nieces
I was thinking his sister Hayley as Danny unfollowed Stephen and deleted a recent pic of him when all this drama came out. The three kids bear is always with are his sisters.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.