Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has tagged them i take a screenshot of it and then report it for that date & attach the screenshot as evidence
Who are you reporting it to? Their local police station? I know his area is covered by Essex Police and they have a webpage that you can report things on.

Reactions: 1
Well that tweet got him exactly what he wanted, attention. Stolen from Google from some mums blog post, but the papers have picked up on it and are saying Tia is preggers, she'll be loving the media attention

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Well that tweet got him exactly what he wanted, attention. Stolen from Google from some mums blog post, but the papers have picked up on it and are saying Tia is preggers, she'll be loving the media attention
FFS when will they stop wasting the ink on not only HIM but HER too? Knowing shes 18/19 and continuing to drag her name through the mud? She's only young actually feel sorry for her that she's having her name attached to all of this forever. newspapers used to be binned and peoples downfalls were quicker to be forgotten, stuff on the net lasts for ever. tarnish his name but as much as I dislike her and feel shes fully aware of what shes doing its unfair to keep putting her in the papers too

Reactions: 10
What did the tweet say?!
He posted a baby scan of twins making out he's going to become a dad I assume with Tia although you never know. Did a quick Google search of 'twins baby scan' clicked on images and within seconds found the article with the image in it he used to try and trick people......

Rather sad to pretend to getting someone pregnant and disrespectful to the thousands of couples who can't have a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just when u think he couldn’t get any lower I can’t believe he posted that!! His lost a lot of followers he was at like 290.2 now his dropped I don’t follow him but noticed that this morning !! Idiot

Reactions: 9
How disgusting! I hope the woman who's picture he stole can do something about it. But i suppose if it's on the net not an awful lot can be done! I pray to god he goes down and they chuck the key away!

Reactions: 5
He posted a baby scan of twins making out he's going to become a dad I assume with Tia although you never know. Did a quick Google search of 'twins baby scan' clicked on images and within seconds found the article with the image in it he used to try and trick people......

Rather sad to pretend to getting someone pregnant and disrespectful to the thousands of couples who can't have a child.
yes, it’s also just a very juvenile ‘joke’. Is he 17? Or is that just the age he likes his girlfriends?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I bet it'll either be a joke or he'll say she's lost them in a few weeks and ride the sympathy tails for aslong as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tia has already posted the story saying nothing to do with her & she’s not pregnant

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.