Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
What an absolute moron posting this shit when under investigation by police. Guess he was unable to afford legal representation that could advise him to shut the fuck up.
Everyone’s entitled to free legal representation at the police station

Reactions: 1

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
He’s probably still recording all the shitty youtube footage to pimp out some documentary of his ordeal or take down.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
So probably very late to the party on this but it's been mentioned on other threads because another user has just sold her account on insta and it would appear that buying and selling insta accounts goes against the Ts&Cs so would that mean that Bear trying to offer the people who hacked his account however much money he did to buy his account back is in fact going against the Ts&Cs so if he did get it back that way people could just report him for buying his account? Maybe reaching but always a way of getting him where it hurts both losing his account and financially.
Doubt thats classed as the same because he didn’t sell his account he got it taken without permission so he’s not really buying his account he’s paying someone to regain access

Bae56

At the time of cbb I didn't think he was that bad. I seen him as an irritant who was playing up to it all but as times gone on he's getting worse & it's no act.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Gonna catch up with this thread so sorry for where this lands -

I’m honestly surprised he’s not had the shit beaten out of him for being a sex offender x 2...?

Still only on page 6 but which borough is he in does anyone know? I know it’s against rules to ask for address so pls don’t share the property listing / street, but he gives off big Surrey vibes to me with that ridiculous put on voice x
He is not in Surrey. He is in Essex, Loughton I think.

• Heart

Bae56

He was horrendous on CBB! Deliberately trying to wind people up and this disgusting sex show he put on every night with that Chloe mafia slag.
I did enjoy Aubrey giving him a massive telling off - he was put in his place!
I know! He was an irritant. At the time it seemed it was heavily put on but it's no act.

MJW

Chatty Member
They will not get rupert murdoch on the phone hes 89 and lives in australia.
Its a long long time since Murdoch lived in Australia.
Hes got US citizenship and splits his time between there and England.
He was in the news recently getting his cold vaccination through the NHS.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Here is an article about his dad’s vile behaviour at his BB coming out show
His father has proved he is as much of a Dick! Fact
Here is an article about his mum’s agoraphobia. Stephen says him only goes out every Mother’s Day. He also says he has a sister and TWO brothers. I wonder that they are like?

I thought I read his mother was a teacher, so pre covid how did she overcome her agoraphobia?
It troubles me that she may be a victim of DA though. With a heavy heart A part of me wants to feel sorry for her!

100% this

As in my local area, Sadly need to provide a full address to put a report in on line. I just dont understand why his neighbours or locals are not doing this.
Maybe they are and prefer to remain anonymous.