Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if its already been said but.... I was watching that video he uploaded and noticed he was actually using his phone whilst driving. He is talking about his arrest and being out on bail and yet again is breaking the law then posts it online is he just really that stupid. Iv only been following parts of this story I can not stand the guy. Weather he is acting or not he needs to now man up and realise all this he is getting done for is not a game and nor is it funny. His family need to ram it down his throat just how serious all this is. How many laws does he have to break before he actually gets done for them? And what is that tia doing... I cant understand these women falling at his feet. Weather she wants to be insta famous or what she's now just embarrassing herself being pictured with him. Im stunned her family ain't said anything to be honest

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Apparently heโ€™s god and the rules donโ€™t apply to him ๐Ÿ˜ค
Who wears shorts in January too. What a mug! ๐Ÿ˜†

Why is he wearing shorts in January?? ๐Ÿ˜‚
The first thing I thought when I saw this! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Don't know if its already been said but.... I was watching that video he uploaded and noticed he was actually using his phone whilst driving. He is talking about his arrest and being out on bail and yet again is breaking the law then posts it online is he just really that stupid. Iv only been following parts of this story I can not stand the guy. Weather he is acting or not he needs to now man up and realise all this he is getting done for is not a game and nor is it funny. His family need to ram it down his throat just how serious all this is. How many laws does he have to break before he actually gets done for them? And what is that tia doing... I cant understand these women falling at his feet. Weather she wants to be insta famous or what she's now just embarrassing herself being pictured with him. Im stunned her family ain't said anything to be honest

Absolutely - I donโ€™t doubt that heโ€™s playing up the stupid act to rile people up, but equally the fact hes merrily flaunting the quarantine rules and casually chatting on camera about an active case suggests heโ€™s not the mastermind he believes himself to be.

Reactions: 13
He really is scum. Heโ€™s not supposed to be going anywhere for 10 days so why did he even need petrol?

Absolutely flouting the rules. He wore a mask in Dubai and at the airport so I wonder what BS heโ€™ll say about that. And Iโ€™m sure he has some mug who would drop him off a food shop or bloody order in.

Reactions: 15
The more I think about it and research I feel his YouTube video is yet more sideways abuse to his victim. Trying to diminish any facts with facial expressions. Eg. The police warrant. ๐Ÿ’ฏ the police would have got a warrant. They have to produce strong proof to a judge. The judge makes the decision of a warrant, but his snidey facial expression at the fact they got a warrant is vile

Reactions: 11
Which video ? Is he back on Insta ?
His YouTube videos... if youโ€™re gonna watch them they are long, annoying as duck and youโ€™ll need a break every 2 mins from his stupid face and voice... just a wee FYI ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 10
I see he is out and about breaking quarantine again because he doesnโ€™t need to follow it ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope he get 2x 10k fines for being an inconsiderate prick!

Reactions: 16
It will definitely be him or one of the family they always mKe fake accounts. I remember Charlotte from GS saying the family made fake accounts to troll her.

Genuinely though why has he not been rearrested? He is breaking quarantine rules and driving around filming while on his phone?!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.