Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara McDermott put up an insta about being people being held accountable for the comments they write on her account which are negative. She suggested that people submit pics of their passport to setup an insta account.

The irony is lost on her that those comments are people HOLDING HER TO ACCOUNT for breaking Tier 4 guidelines which said she shouldn’t travel!!!
She’s another absolute nobody

Reactions: 21
Zara McDermott put up an insta about being people being held accountable for the comments they write on her account which are negative. She suggested that people submit pics of their passport to setup an insta account.

The irony is lost on her that those comments are people HOLDING HER TO ACCOUNT for breaking Tier 4 guidelines which said she shouldn’t travel!!!
Zara might be better focusing her energy on not cheating on her boyfriend and not breaking lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t work out if his Mum is partly to blame or if she is totally down trodden and despairing of how things have turned out 🤔
She does strike me as the kind of woman who would sit and think ‘I can’t believe I gave birth to these pricks’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t work out if his Mum is partly to blame or if she is totally down trodden and despairing of how things have turned out 🤔
Thats such a hard one to determine, and I have split views. I said earlier about parents supporting our childrens behaviours and actions, its a hard call to make, but I have just seen she has allowed him to film her for his YT, and that to me reads as she is enabling him and condoning him. Another poster raised the subject of if this vile man has a daughter and she got treated the way he treats women, well my son is so protective of his younger sister, he is even struggling with my daughter being 18 and her boyfriend 24, he cant get his head round that 6 year age difference, he is 21 and just would not go near a girl younger than a couple of years younger than him. He would do time to protect her, each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs. Someones posted a note in his letter box telling him to die.
I know in his yt videos he showed a note that was allegedly but on his car windscreen with the same message, so is this a new one?
I dont want to derail from his current status but did it ever come out what happened to his 2 rotti dogs?

Oh ffs. Someones posted a note in his letter box telling him to die.
He is so full of tit
He’s looking for a sympathy vote
I’m pretty sure he will have cameras and does he not have an electric fence too
He’s lower than a snakes belly this one

Reactions: 7
I remember when he won BB and he was interviewed by Davina. His mum was in the audience and Bear said it was the first time she had left the house in a long time as she suffered agoraphobia. He was almost in tears that she had found the courage to come to his coming out show. She looked really meek.

IIRC, didn’t his dad get chucked out by BB security after an altercation with one of the guards? I remember at the time thinking, “No wonder his mother is so meek and never wants to leave the house with him as a son and him as her husband.” I remember getting very bad vibes from his dad at the time and imagined him to be a real bully for her to be so timid.

I will see if I can find any news articles from the time. Funny how this memory has stayed with me as I haven’t watched anything else he has been in.

He is so full of tit
He’s looking for a sympathy vote
I’m pretty sure he will have cameras and does he not have an electric fence too
He’s lower than a snakes belly this one
Lower than shark tit!

Here is an article about his dad’s vile behaviour at his BB coming out show

Here is an article about his mum’s agoraphobia. Stephen says him only goes out every Mother’s Day. He also says he has a sister and TWO brothers. I wonder that they are like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know in his yt videos he showed a note that was allegedly but on his car windscreen with the same message, so is this a new one?
I dont want to derail from his current status but did it ever come out what happened to his 2 rotti dogs?
The note was made from cut out paper letters, obviously another self written note. If it was genuine you wouldn’t touch it. You would call the police to get it tested for fingerprints

Reactions: 10
Whats the story with the older brother lordbear?? Has he anything to do with them...

Here is an article where, after seeing his temper tantrums in the BB house, a psychologist thinks Bear may have Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which is seen in people with low emotional intelligence and narcissism - sounds about right!

Reactions: 9
Who knows his local police force?
Why has he not been reported for breaking covid rules? Should he not be isolating regardless of him possibly having a negative test coming back into the UK?
Why was he allowed to film inside a police station, why was he allowed to film without a mask inside a police station? How is he getting away with this?
I have reported a certain neighbour for breaking covid/ Tier rules, and this was done on line and my local force was knocking on that door within a hour, so why has not someone local reported him? I would have thought too that the cops investigating him would be following his on line activity? Maybe they are playing along, that old saying, give someone enough rope etc.

Reactions: 8
Whats the story with the older brother lordbear?? Has he anything to do with them...
On the video shown in the article where Bear’s dad is chucked out of the BB studio for being drunk (see my earlier post), you can hear him saying, “Dan!’ and ’Danny!’ to the brother who is trying to calm him down. So this is the mystery brother. Wonder what he is like? Seems sensible in this video compared to his horrendous father. His dad’s behaviour live on TV is shocking. If he does that on TV in front of cameras, what must he be like behind closed doors? No wonder his mum looks petrified half the time. I think Stephen’s personality is from his dad going off this.

Why has he not been reported for breaking covid rules? Should he not be isolating regardless of him possibly having a negative test coming back into the UK?
Why was he allowed to film inside a police station, why was he allowed to film without a mask inside a police station? How is he getting away with this?
I have reported a certain neighbour for breaking covid/ Tier rules, and this was done on line and my local force was knocking on that door within a hour, so why has not someone local reported him? I would have thought too that the cops investigating him would be following his on line activity? Maybe they are playing along, that old saying, give someone enough rope etc.
He lives in Loughton, Essex. This is the local police station.

The area is covered by Essex Police, so I think reports should be made to them

Reactions: 5
Here is an article where, after seeing his temper tantrums in the BB house, a psychologist thinks Bear may have Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which is seen in people with low emotional intelligence and narcissism - sounds about right!

I have a diagnosed mental illness, so firstly I take offence at people self diagnosing and making a mockery of mental health.
I would be very interested to know what the apparent medication he claims to be prescribed is, because there is a fine line on what meds you can take, depending on disorder.
Keeping in mind he has been on what 3/4 reality shows and would have been assessed by psychiatrists, I have no doubt he has mental issues, that is very apparent but not to the degree where it will excuse his behaviour and actions. He will not be able to pull the insanity card if it goes to trial, especially with his new youtube series, he is far too aware of what he is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember when he won BB and he was interviewed by Davina. His mum was in the audience and Bear said it was the first time she had left the house in a long time as she suffered agoraphobia. He was almost in tears that she had found the courage to come to his coming out show. She looked really meek.

IIRC, didn’t his dad get chucked out by BB security after an altercation with one of the guards? I remember at the time thinking, “No wonder his mother is so meek and never wants to leave the house with him as a son and him as her husband.” I remember getting very bad vibes from his dad at the time and imagined him to be a real bully for her to be so timid.

I will see if I can find any news articles from the time. Funny how this memory has stayed with me as I haven’t watched anything else he has been in.

Lower than shark tit!

Here is an article about his mum’s agoraphobia. Stephen says him only goes out every Mother’s Day. He also says he has a sister and TWO brothers. I wonder that they are like?

His sister Hayley seems pretty normal, his millionaire brother Danny Bear seems to behave just like Bear and then there’s mad Rob, who doesn’t seem to be quite as bad

Lower than shark tit!

Bear and his Dad are cut from the same cloth. Both sound similar too.

He had to report to Harlow Police station. I am assuming that Harlow Police station is a larger one and would cover a wider area, than Loughton.

I did wonder why he was getting away with filming inside a Police station and not wearing a mask.

The man is a total bell end.

Lower than shark tit!

His father has proved he is as much of a Dick! Fact

I thought I read his mother was a teacher, so pre covid how did she overcome her agoraphobia?
It troubles me that she may be a victim of DA though. With a heavy heart A part of me wants to feel sorry for her!

The note was made from cut out paper letters, obviously another self written note. If it was genuine you wouldn’t touch it. You would call the police to get it tested for fingerprints
100% this

Bear and his Dad are cut from the same cloth. Both sound similar too.

He had to report to Harlow Police station. I am assuming that Harlow Police station is a larger one and would cover a wider area, than Loughton.

I did wonder why he was getting away with filming inside a Police station and not wearing a mask.

The man is a total bell end.
As in my local area, Sadly need to provide a full address to put a report in on line. I just dont understand why his neighbours or locals are not doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That’s so embarrassing that his dad kicked off and got too drunk and then aggressive at the CBB final. You think you’d behave yourself and keep your tit together for your son’s big night?

not saying Bear isn’t a head of course but it’s revealing that it’s the sort of behaviour he models for his kids.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.