Stephen Bear #4 Banged up birthday Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a feeling after seeing Georgia's stories, she might drop the charges as its coming across like she feels sorry for him.

If they are questioning him, will they look at all his phones and will they look for the cctv that's supposed to be around his house?

I wonder if that's why he's deleted Instagram, thinks he's deleting any evidence that way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've got a feeling after seeing Georgia's stories, she might drop the charges as its coming across like she feels sorry for him.

If they are questioning him, will they look at all his phones and will they look for the cctv that's supposed to be around his house?

I wonder if that's why he's deleted Instagram, thinks he's deleting any evidence that way.
It will be out of her hands, the CPS will still go ahead regardless.

I wonder if the police investigate him if they can look into his hacked insta.. unless he obv has deleted everything coz he hacked it himself. 100% something fishy going on.
I am sure they will investigate everything. Doesn't matter if anything is deleted, they will be able to get it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought he was going to live in Dubai? Someone posted before to they can’t wait to see his fall from grace .
me either 🙂 he needs to take some responsibility for his actions the nasty man

Reactions: 22
I think his Insta genuinely was hacked and deleted. It was his only source of income to fund his Dubai life so if that went, it explains why he flew home immediately. Probably planning to get back to roofing.
But also after the sexual harassment case MTV won’t touch him with a barge pole so he has now effectively lost all TV deals too. Ahhh happy birthday Stevie 🐾

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It wouldn’t surprise me if family members have gone and removed the CCTV whilst he’s been away in preparation for this!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
WOOOOOO 😀😀😀 Amazing news 😀 All those instagram stories bragging about being in Dubai and he goes arrested on his birthday 😂 Perfect.

Georgias instagram story did annoy me a bit though when she said she wants the best for everyone. How could she ever want the best for him ??? I've been in a similar situation and if i found out the guy had been arrested i'd be jumping for joy and popping open the champagne 😂 Men like him are scum and only deserve the worst.

Reactions: 37
It wouldn’t surprise me if family members have gone and removed the CCTV whilst he’s been away in preparation for this!
I agree. They are a sneaky bunch. They probably have keys to his house to look after it while he's away so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of stuff has been removed.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately he's had too long to delete a lot of evidence. I hope the police seize all his devices and can recover deleted files
dont the police have technology which can access deleted material? hopefully they will find something that goes in favour of the case.

Reactions: 18
I think his Insta genuinely was hacked and deleted. It was his only source of income to fund his Dubai life so if that went, it explains why he flew home immediately. Probably planning to get back to roofing.
But also after the sexual harassment case MTV won’t touch him with a barge pole so he has now effectively lost all TV deals too. Ahhh happy birthday Stevie 🐾
not sure IG was hacked - suspect its more likely to have been closed due to the constant linking to his OF page.

Reactions: 10
Georgia’s story of her crying doesn’t look too promising, if it came to her dropping charges I’d say she would. If an ex of mine did this on me and he was like Bear I honestly wouldn’t give a tit if he dropped dead! He’s ruined his own career (if you’d call it that) by his own doing anyway, so what’s a short stint in jail on top of it all?? Because let’s be realistic, with our tit justice system I’d say he will get a 2 year suspended sentence or something like that, or it’ll be a 6 month sentence but out in 2 months for good behaviour. He won’t get the punishment he deserves that’s for sure! The vile piece of tit that he is!

Reactions: 21
dont the police have technology which can access deleted material? hopefully they will find something that goes in favour of the case.
Depends. Apple for instance will not help police with investigations, it has caused many issues over the years with police investigations. If he has a completely new device too, well no hope. I would like to think they had a warrant to search his house already, but as soon as it kicked off his supportive sister probably ransacked it for any evidence. Horrible family who enable him

Reactions: 12
Does Georgia live in Dubai?
What happened to her is horrible and go glad to hear he has been arrested! I just wish she didn't ask her followers at the start if what bear did was illegal. Surely you can ask lawyers. She should have kept that bit quiet on Instagram and report it so then Bear would have gone back to UK as planned not expecting anything. Instead it's given him time to delete stuff on his phone (which I hope police would be able to recover) and possibly in his house and do his 'suicide' video and scam more money off people with these raffles etc. I'm really happy she has reported it, and hopefully she gets justice. I wonder if anyone else will come forward.

Reactions: 17
Depends. Apple for instance will not help police with investigations, it has caused many issues over the years with police investigations. If he has a completely new device too, well no hope. I would like to think they had a warrant to search his house already, but as soon as it kicked off his supportive sister probably ransacked it for any evidence. Horrible family who enable him
😳😳😳😳😳- he has just bought an iPhone 12 as well

Reactions: 6
Great to see it confirmed. Now is it too much to ask for a 2-part '24 Hours in Police Custody' special? (terminating in a half decent prison sentence!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.