Stephen Bear #4 Banged up birthday Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he was planning on having some sort of covid breaching party tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 37
DM reads like it came straight off of Tattle. They must have spoken to the guy from twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw this scum was arrested as soon as he arrived back in the UK..Happy Friday everyone 😆 bet he's not feeling all Billy big balls now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So happy he’s been arrested. Hope it’s not just a fine / community service because that’s a piss take.

Reactions: 18
Obstructing a police officer, he obviously didn’t go quietly
Makes sense now why his disabled his Instagram prob to try and hide all the messages he was sending to girls asking them to say it was them!!! He deserves everything that’s coming to him!!!

Reactions: 28
Makes sense now why his disabled his Instagram prob to try and hide all the messages he was sending to girls asking them to say it was them!!! He deserves everything that’s coming to him!!!
I dread to think what sort of sordid (most probably illegal) things are lurking in his dms 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't express how happy I am to see this scum bag has been arrested. Sincerely hope they throw the book at him. Absolute tool. I hope anyone who defended him on social media now feels an idiot too.

Reactions: 35
I wonder if the police investigate him if they can look into his hacked insta.. unless he obv has deleted everything coz he hacked it himself. 100% something fishy going on.

Reactions: 26
I can't express how happy I am to see this scum bag has been arrested. Sincerely hope they throw the book at him. Absolute tool. I hope anyone who defended him on social media now feels an idiot too.
The worrying thing is these people will probably still support and defend him 🙄

Reactions: 11
Off topic a bit.
But what happened with him and azzaboy (his best friend apparently) and theo. Are They still his friends

Reactions: 5
I dread to think what sort of sordid (most probably illegal) things are lurking in his dms 🤢
My thoughts exactly!! When his Instagram disappeared I said to my friend I bet his on his way back to the UK, I wonder if the uk police had a warrant for his arrest? I hope the uk justice system actually serve some justice on this case not just because his a nob but to anyone who has had to go through this and all them poor girls he has just used and abused

Reactions: 24
Unfortunately he's had too long to delete a lot of evidence. I hope the police seize all his devices and can recover deleted files

Reactions: 27
Unfortunately he's had too long to delete a lot of evidence. I hope the police seize all his devices and can recover deleted files
Bought a new phone didn’t he.... wonder if that’s just a coincidence...

Reactions: 32
DM reads like it came straight off of Tattle. They must have spoken to the guy from twitter
That's would be the 3rd story in 24 hours lifted from tattle :LOL: Fleur DeForce and Sam TOWIE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh what this cretin shares my birthday? Ffs!! On the bright side at least he’s finally been nicked......couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's would be the 3rd story in 24 hours lifted from tattle :LOL: Fleur DeForce and Sam TOWIE
They screenshot messages from here on Zara McDermott as well 🤣 I swear they have a journalist whose job it is to scroll through tattle all day haha

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.