Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ebsx

So he fucked off to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic, took the piss out of everyone back home and claimed we were just jealous. (Because we all really want to stand on a balcony of an apartment we pretended to own and shout Dubai every morning..) Humiliated Georgia, refused to take any blame at all, took the piss out of her crying and claimed she just wanted attention whilst upping his OnlyFans prices because people wanted to see it. (knobs.)
Posted a video claiming if he was to try and commit suicide; we would all be sorry and take our words back - then proceeded to upload a video about suicide (and even uploaded a remix version that weirdly included him at a water park a couple of days later like a 12 year old who’s just found YouTube.)
Touched women when they asked him to stop & filmed it.
Lied about moving to Dubai, lied about buying a place, lied about the raffle thing - basically did everything he fucking could to get money so he didn’t need to come home and face the music.
To finally having to admit defeat and try and sneak home, being arrested, on his birthday, dressed like a fucking traffic cone. I hope he absolutely shit himself for the whole flight home incase the police happened to be there.

Lockdown in your own home doesn’t seem so bad now does it Bear?! Happy Birthday fuckface! 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

Fishnips

VIP Member
Not sure how much I care about the mental health of a nonce who shares intimate videos and photos online without consent, manipulates their fans, and records their self saying they're going to use mental health to manipulate the public.

But that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 139

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I can't disclose that but I am a reliable source. He is and has been very unwell for some time now. Absolutely doesn't excuse what he has done but he is a huge risk to himself at the minute and needs proper treatment before and charges are brought before him. I suggest this is why Georgia is upset because although she knows he needs to be punished, she also knows he is ill.
Did he ask you to come and say this?

I suffer from severe mental illness, it should never be used as an excuse to abuse other people. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 124

Honeh

Chatty Member
He will be assessed by a mental health doctor, a decision will be made if he fully understands the charges brought to him, then CPS will make a decision whether it will be in public interest to charge him given his diagnosis. No matter what happens his safety is main priority at the minute. Throughout this process his mental health will have a huge impact on the outcome of this case. It is really sad for everyone involved, including his family as the public has had front row seats to his self destruction and there was not a thing they could do about it.
I don’t wish any harm on the bloke, but I think playing the mental health card is ridiculous. He’s clearly a couple sandwiches short of a picnic but he made an absolute mockery out of people who suffer from mental health issues.

“It is really sad for everyone involved, including his family as the public has had front row seats to his self destruction and there was not a thing they could do about it.” - this doesn’t sit right with me. If that was my son acting the way he has been, I would be on the first plane out of here to DRAG him back home whether he liked it or not. Yeah he might be a fully grown man but he sure as hell doesn’t act like one.

No, I don't have direct contact with Bear but I am aware of his situation and the on goings of the case.
And if you’re aware of the “on goings” of the case, why are you even here discussing so? That could impact it, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone on here wishes death to Bear, or that he does something silly. No one is saying that. I truly believe everyone should have a chance to turn their lives around.
However Bear needs to face some sort of responsibility for what he has done. For years now he’s being doing exactly what Bear wants to do, he shows no respect for anyone or anything. He lives by his own rules, usually these are all fuelled by coke and alcohol. I don’t know if he’s got a MH issue, If he’s just a jackass, a personality disorder or just damn right doesn’t give a shit- but either way he needs help and he needs to own up to his actions. its been obvious for years he’s been on a slippery slope- it’s not just Georgia. We’ve seen how he treats women before this- he posted a video of him fingering a young girl and posted it on insta, he posted a video of girl writhing around clearly out of her skull on something on a pool table, he grabbed some girls boobs and posted that too. And these are just the things we’ve seen on Instagram in the last few weeks. So what else goes on? What does he do behind closed doors? It clearly doesn’t show a respectable guy does it? He has zero respect for anyone and is a total liability. And what’s worse is that he doesn’t seem to care at all. How he mocked Georgia after the leaked video!! It was unbelievable. Sex crime is serious and sex abuse is the lowest of the low.
whether or not he’s got a MH problem these things need to be addressed and I’m glad his public platform has been taken away because what sort of people is it influencing?! He has a dangerous attitude and I really do hope he can turn his life around.
So as I see it, no one on here was revelling in his misery or not thinking he might have had a MH problem.- but we just want to see him own up to things and for justice to be served if he did indeed leak that video - because someone sure did.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Dswizzo39

Why all the animosity? Hottea gave you some tea and y’all persecuting her/him. That attitude could prevent other tattlers from sharing juicy info. Move on 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 77

TikToc

VIP Member
He will be assessed by a mental health doctor, a decision will be made if he fully understands the charges brought to him, then CPS will make a decision whether it will be in public interest to charge him given his diagnosis. No matter what happens his safety is main priority at the minute. Throughout this process his mental health will have a huge impact on the outcome of this case. It is really sad for everyone involved, including his family as the public has had front row seats to his self destruction and there was not a thing they could do about it.
His family openly enabled his vile behaviour so I'd say there's not much sadness going on there. He also stated the he would use MH if he was arrested. Everything falling into place nicely.

Reactions: 75

ggcatcha

Great to see it confirmed. Now is it too much to ask for a 2-part '24 Hours in Police Custody' special? (terminating in a half decent prison sentence!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Mcjlxi

Stephen Bear #5 Dubai fail, out on bail, shitting his noncey pants to go to jail ..

• Haha
Reactions: 68

TicketyTock

One thing surely we can all agree on is that he should be sentenced for everyday he shouted dooooobai baaaby of that bloody balcony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sazbee

VIP Member
Georgia is pissing me off too. The thing is she's not the only victim here. Bear has abused so many women publicly and I'd guarantee worse privately. If he gets convicted it would be huge for all of them and hopefully encourage more to come forward. Also, can you IMAGINE the smugness if he didn't 😒

Reactions: 62

Honeh

Chatty Member
I completely agree with all of you but the situation isn't as clear cut as it looks. He is a very volatile person and looks like he will be sectioned if he doesn't voluntarily surrender to a mental health facility. He does have several genuine diagnosis' so I don't believe that it is 100% put on, although I'm sure some of it he probably does play on.
He didn’t seem to be suffering that much when he’s been shoving shit up his nose, pouring alcohol down his throat, shagging anything with a pulse, or assaulting any of these women did he though? Sorry but I have no sympathy for him. He absolutely deserves everything that’s coming to him.

I completely agree with all of you but the situation isn't as clear cut as it looks. He is a very volatile person and looks like he will be sectioned if he doesn't voluntarily surrender to a mental health facility. He does have several genuine diagnosis' so I don't believe that it is 100% put on, although I'm sure some of it he probably does play on.

I'm anonymous, who's it going to impact 😂
..... you know what, don’t worry :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I feel like this is another goggle box moment

“we all like a bad boy” “yeah not a fucking terrorist though Chris” just replace terrorist with pedophile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Who even dose that and puts it up or more importantly who pays to watch? Honestly I'm not a prude but just don't get it 🤷
I mean I love a dick in my arse but I keep that shit to myself 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit to say I am a woman and I like it up the arse sorry 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Paddy407

Can we get back to hating Bear and looking forward to his episode of Orange is the new black?
0108F7AC-E371-492B-ADBD-0B2B9951FEA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

TikToc

VIP Member
The family were enabling him. He had two brothers in Dubai over a Christmas and the family were posting endless videos of beach/ pool/ drinking. I live in Dubai and there are plenty of mental health services available. It’s easier to get seen than in the UK as it’s paid or through insurance. If they truly wanted to help him then they should have stepped in properly weeks ago.
He's a professional bullshitter and when a rat is cornered they'll do anything to get out of a situation. I call bullshit on this. How many when they're caught, sign into rehab and are then free to continue with their chaos? What he did was criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 56