Stephen Bear #4 Banged up birthday Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope if/when he gets released from police custody he doesn’t jump straight back on Twitter giving it the big I am!!!! Obviously that does have enormous comedic value & provides us with endless entertainment but he is really just needing to realise the severity of the situation & his actions & take any help anyone is willing to give him to address his mental health issues

Reactions: 28
Georgia is pissing me off too. The thing is she's not the only victim here. Bear has abused so many women publicly and I'd guarantee worse privately. If he gets convicted it would be huge for all of them and hopefully encourage more to come forward. Also, can you IMAGINE the smugness if he didn't 😒

Reactions: 62
Georgia is pissing me off too. The thing is she's not the only victim here. Bear has abused so many women publicly and I'd guarantee worse privately. If he gets convicted it would be huge for all of them any hopefully encourage more to come forward. Also, can you IMAGINE the smugness if he didn't 😒
He’d be even more unbearable than he is now (no pun intended).

Reactions: 21
He’d be even more unbearable than he is now (no pun intended).
It doesn't bear thinking about! I also think it would boost his ego more and make him feel untouchable, therefore he would probably abuse more girls because he thinks he can get away with it. The only way to stop him is prison but I don't think he will be going to prison unless a lot more girls came forward and potentially alleged rape or similar. I don't care if he goes to prison or not tbh. It will be all over the papers and he will hopefully never work again. He may have to go on the sex offenders register though which I think would be great.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Thank god for a) the fact he is finally home and we don't have to deal with the whole "ooo it's so hard lifting my arm to pick up my cocktail and cocaine" act and 2) the "I've been caught out so I'll pretend to want to kill myself" act.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope he also gets done for fraud with the whole competition thing.
I hope they make an example of him 🤞🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would imagine for every 1 person who comes forward with allegations there are several who don’t. He seems unable to hold down a relationship and I imagine there are a lot of questionable one night stands.
He is vile and needs his own lack of morality looked at along with his unstable mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m just so glad she did report it, I know a lot of people on the other thread seemed adamant at one point she hadn’t even reported it & I was so confused.

I do hope she continues to support a prosecution. The video she put up was a bit of a worry but she had been out drinking & don’t forget, she once loved this man & had likely been emotionally manipulated by him for a long time, including after this all came out. Then she will have likely faced abuse about his alleged suicide attempt & faced a whole load of emotions on top of that - him finally been arrested for what he has done is probably quite emotional for her.

hopefully he will understand the severity of his actions now. I do wish that if there are others (very likely) they do come forward now they know the police are actually investigating it

• Heart
Reactions: 50
*insert stevie wonder audio* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday!

Won't it be the CPS that are prosecuting him in the public interest?

He deserves everything he gets. He has no idea how good he had it making a fortune from only fans and living an easy life. All that's gone now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m just so glad she did report it, I know a lot of people on the other thread seemed adamant at one point she hadn’t even reported it & I was so confused.

I do hope she continues to support a prosecution. The video she put up was a bit of a worry but she had been out drinking & don’t forget, she once loved this man & had likely been emotionally manipulated by him for a long time, including after this all came out. Then she will have likely faced abuse about his alleged suicide attempt & faced a whole load of emotions on top of that - him finally been arrested for what he has done is probably quite emotional for her.

hopefully he will understand the severity of his actions now. I do wish that if there are others (very likely) they do come forward now they know the police are actually investigating it
It’s not easy to break away from an abuser. But I hope she finds the strength to see this through as it could benefit a lot of girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just goes to show you can’t treat women like tit and get away with it. He’s vile and what he did was vile, hope they throw the book at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Won't be forgetting this birthday in a hurry will he?! Couldn't have happened on a better day pahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And you know what! I hope they use all the footage of him mocking the situation against him. Pretty sure they’ve been monitoring his account since the leaked vid.. such a tool!

Won't be forgetting this birthday in a hurry will he?! Couldn't have happened on a better day pahaha.
‘Hope you enjoy that beer bear, cos that will be the last beer you have in a very long time’ 😂yessss!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.