Stephen Bear #39 Pigs in blankets hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? When did Jizz & the creep break up? Was it while he was in prison? I haven't been keeping up - pleeease tell all!! o_O
Yeah papers say she dumped him over the phone. Guess the hoe couldn't wait.

Reactions: 4
I still think he’s so fit 😂😂😂

I’ll see myself out x
Gotta be a typo did you mean to put sh in the front of that..
I think I briefly like him for one second on big brother but then he opened his gob...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think he’s so fit 😂😂😂

I’ll see myself out x
Do you have a guide dog ? If not you should have 🤢🤢 😂😂😂 to look at him makes me want to vomit but then when he opens his gob & he speaks 🤮 honestly , he’s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gotta be a typo did you mean to put sh in the front of that..
I think I briefly like him for one second on big brother but then he opened his gob...
I fancied him when he was on ex on the beach and big brother, I ain't going to lie I would laugh at some things he said. Hindsight is a great thing though and he always showed narcissist traits. When I watch clips of big brother now I'm repulsed, he was such a tit.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, he was definitely good looking years ago.

No he's ugly inside and out.

Even if he didn't have that tit personality that we now know of, I'd still be put off by his ridiculous tattoos

Reactions: 6
He looks awful now, like he smells of damp and body odour.
The white vest he wore the other day gave me Jim from the royale family vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He looks like the call out traveller videos you see
“I’m calling out Tom’s John, you tried it on with my wife, I’ll batter you, your daddy, your granny and your sister. I swear on the holy bible John you’re going to be a dead man walking”
I’m lying in bed howling so loud at this that my husband just legged it into the room thinking I’d had a phone call to say someone had died.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.