Stephen Bear #39 Pigs in blankets hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help feeling J is over bragging too much about her new fella and her current life to show Bear she is doing better without him.

all the IG reels of what they’re up to, how much she misses him when he’s not there etc.

also bragging about holidays, new ‘beauty’ procedures (what are hip dips anyway?).

Reactions: 15
I reported to TikTok and got no violation might have to report via the safety email with all the news articles attached
That’s mental isn’t it considering tiktoks own guidelines explicitly declare convicted sex offenders are not allowed use and will be banned! Can’t wait to never have to see his bogging face online again

Reactions: 11
That’s mental isn’t it considering tiktoks own guidelines explicitly declare convicted sex offenders are not allowed use and will be banned! Can’t wait to never have to see his bogging face online again
I want to join up just to report him 😂

Reactions: 11
I was looking into this the other day, but I think it only prohibits child sex offenders.

Reactions: 2
This is all fantastic because the thick oblivious bleep is going to end up being jailed again for breaking the terms of his release.

Reactions: 17
Another one here who has reported his account. It’s disgusting this little creep can be swaggering around begging on social media. I hope someone is sending evidence of the gifting to the authorities as he owes G a fair bit…
I do think that him and Jizz are posting at each other too. So pathetic.

Reactions: 10
lol I just painfully watched his full TikTok and he even said “in the meantime I’ll be in the box room on the single bed with the mould on the walls”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another one here who has reported his account. It’s disgusting this little creep can be swaggering around begging on social media. I hope someone is sending evidence of the gifting to the authorities as he owes G a fair bit…
I do think that him and Jizz are posting at each other too. So pathetic.
I really think that they will end up back together too tbh

Reactions: 7
I'm going to go against the grain and say they won't get back together. She has sucked (literally) all that is worth out of him. She's not going to gain any new followers through him and she has a functioning cock to make content with.

Reactions: 20
The moldy room seems like a bit of a grift tbh ‘oh look how tit my life is I have to stay in here’ I really hope he’s breaking his release terms

Reactions: 6
I can’t help feeling J is over bragging too much about her new fella and her current life to show Bear she is doing better without him.

all the IG reels of what they’re up to, how much she misses him when he’s not there etc.

also bragging about holidays, new ‘beauty’ procedures (what are hip dips anyway?).
I agree, but I also think she’s one of those women who have a big chunk of their identity tied up in who they’re dating.
---
You know you’re a complete grotbag when even ‘The Scum’ itself calls you vile.
Well with a headline like that who could resist??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our Honourable Chinmate Ellis is up for an award for his trial coverage 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What? When did Jizz & the creep break up? Was it while he was in prison? I haven't been keeping up - pleeease tell all!! o_O

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.