Stephen Bear #39 Pigs in blankets hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by @Onepotatotwopotato

1. Apparently released 17th January
  2. Ordered to pay 200k in damages
  3. Judge is deciding on more damages and investigating where the 400k made from selling his house went.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"It will be lonely this Christmas, lonely and cold" should blast that into his prison cell. I really wish there was some insider knowledge about what he's been up too. I reckon he's going to have the horrible long hair back.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
"It will be lonely this Christmas, lonely and cold" should blast that into his prison cell. I really wish there was some insider knowledge about what he's been up too. I reckon he's going to have the horrible long hair back.
Ir he'll shave it to look 'ard.

Reactions: 6
Imagine his Dad in the visitors room just being an obnoxious horrible little tw*at just mouthing off whilst Red-face mum is sat there mortified cause her son is a good lad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine his Dad in the visitors room just being an obnoxious horrible little tw*at just mouthing off whilst Red-face mum is sat there mortified cause her son is a good lad really.
I would imagine the visiting room is an interesting place in general 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Episode of 24 hours in police custody tonight and it’s got a case of Voyurism

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to brand herself with an initial on her nail?
She was a bit obsessed with her friend too.
She's so empty as a person always latching on to someone else.
Dirty skank.
It’s a distraction from the ‘SB’ tattoo on her ring finger and the ‘Stephen Henry bear’ on her leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.