Stephen Bear #39 Pigs in blankets hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a slimy little fucker, he hasn't learnt a thing. A proper prick who can't ever be changed. I hope he ends up back inside soon

Reactions: 15
I hope the mould in his bedroom plagues his lungs, he’s so vile I couldn’t watch the live for long last night as it was making my toes curl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

he’s so “gangstar” bruv 🤣
Wtf “I’m in the ghetto”, this is so cringe. Those white 15 year old boys that talk like this 🤢 what is the “brapbrap” gun fingers to the camera, omg I’m embarrassed that he’s from this country. Where does he think he is, a Brazilian favela?! Omg, and the wall behind him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am literally so fuming. How is it possible that a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER is allowed on tiktok less than a week after he has been released???????? It's just unbelievable! And he's clearly going to profit from telling his stories about his "time".
I reported to TikTok and got no violation might have to report via the safety email with all the news articles attached

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is wrong with the people who are supporting him. Do they not get that he is a convicted criminal. He is utterly vile, I hope tiktokban him.

Reactions: 16
Wtf “I’m in the ghetto”, this is so cringe. Those white 15 year old boys that talk like this 🤢 what is the “brapbrap” gun fingers to the camera, omg I’m embarrassed that he’s from this country. Where does he think he is, a Brazilian favela?! Omg, and the wall behind him 🤢
Pahahahaha just seen his TikTok why is he talking like a road man 😂😂😂😂 his just an old boy now with a receding hair line go away bear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha good luck for his comeback I’m looking forward to watching him desperately try

Reactions: 5
Manchild, will you ever win
Manchild, look at the state you're in
Manchild, he will make you cry
Manchild, Manchild, Manchild

Neneh Cherry literally writing about this melt… x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still think he’ll be back in prison within 6 weeks he can hardly keep his mouth shut at the moment and no doubt will say or do something stupid because he is a simpleton.
He has obviously had his passport taken off him which is a relief, shame he hasn’t got a social media ban too.
I just wish the rags would stop reporting on him he is foul and does nothing of note and it only feeds into his grandiose personality disorder

Reactions: 26
I'm in Ireland so not really sure what way uk law works.
Will he be allowed to sell his story and profit from it?
If people send him gifts on tiktok while he is talking about it would that class as profiting from it ??

Reactions: 7
I'm in Ireland so not really sure what way uk law works.
Will he be allowed to sell his story and profit from it?
If people send him gifts on tiktok while he is talking about it would that class as profiting from it ??
I didn't think you could but ex prisoners have written books about their time in jail.

Reactions: 4
I still think he’ll be back in prison within 6 weeks he can hardly keep his mouth shut at the moment and no doubt will say or do something stupid because he is a simpleton.
He has obviously had his passport taken off him which is a relief, shame he hasn’t got a social media ban too.
I just wish the rags would stop reporting on him he is foul and does nothing of note and it only feeds into his grandiose personality disorder
There's a part of me that is actually glad he's (metaphorically) swinging his Yakult dick all over TikTok as it means the arrogant tosser will 100% break the conditions of his release and be back inside before you can say, "Pass me the Pooh Puncher 2000".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.