Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: It’ll be lonely this Jizzmas, without bears mangled chode🤣

apologies im a lurker on this thread but now I can’t stop singing this in my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I always thought she came across as deeply insecure (as getting a nose job every few months and the heavily filtered selfies show) so I wonder if she was a bit dazzled by his attention and the fact he was ‘famous’, plus the fact she moved in with him very early on and had no friends/family nearby so her whole life became him. Not excusing any of her terrible behaviour, but can potentially see how she got swept up. Plus she’s not exactly the brightest bulb…

Reactions: 18
God I’ve had so much to catch up on!
---
Something about this doesn’t feel quite right to me, but I hope that’s because I haven’t looked into it enough and that it’s all true

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think Jaz will be making any apologies ..she is using old pics from when she moved in Bears house to get more followers for her OF ...the only person she thinks about is herself. I think she was hoping Stevo would win the case against G and held on a while but found out there is nothing for her there. Half price $5 for her fanny .. who is she using to film Adult content in their home for live feed ...

The Vera Wang knock off rings she bought herself for the trip she paid for to Paris the fake engagement LOL!!! Fucks sake don't give her a job on tele ..

I think dumping him is also a move towards her thirst for fame ..

---
Hey Jizz face you missed youtube .. can still see ya mocking G ... don't you have the pass for that LOL!!!!

io.JPG

---
Thread suggestion: It’ll be lonely this Jizzmas, without bears mangled chode🤣

apologies im a lurker on this thread but now I can’t stop singing this in my head
Hahahaha that's epic xx

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So does this mean I can’t order pre-fingered sweets and tarot cards from CandyIsland any more? 😰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she wants the "influencer" lifestyle. I'm sure there were rumours she applied for Big brother? Don't know who she can influence apart from the pervs that think she will shag them.

Reactions: 6
She won’t get on big brother. Literally her only claim to fame is having a relationship with a pervert. There is no general public interest in providing her with a media career. If she had dumped him when found guilty, maybe! But she hung on for months!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sex workers don’t tend to make the transition to TV work so she’s mad if she thinks she has a chance at that sort of career. And even without her background, she has the charisma of a wet sock.

Reactions: 11
The sad old tart needs a 1-way air ticket to Dubai. Loads of fat old men will sniff round it, put her up in a flat in a tower block, somewhere....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won’t get on big brother. Literally her only claim to fame is having a relationship with a pervert. There is no general public interest in providing her with a media career. If she had dumped him when found guilty, maybe! But she hung on for months!
The new one isn't a celebrity one is it? They want nobodies so she would be perfect. I would hate watch the hell out of it.

Reactions: 5
I’m really surprised it’s ended with minimal drama, thought she would drag Stephen and likewise thought Stephen would try get in the papers about it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m really surprised it’s ended with minimal drama, thought she would drag Stephen and likewise thought Stephen would try get in the papers about it
There's still time.....

The only way I can see her having any redemption arc is to go to the papers and sell him out completely. Say he was controlling, alienated her from her friends etc etc.
I know people said the papers wouldn't be interested but I think they would. His court case got a lot of media attention.

Reactions: 9
There's still time.....

The only way I can see her having any redemption arc is to go to the papers and sell him out completely. Say he was controlling, alienated her from her friends etc etc.
I know people said the papers wouldn't be interested but I think they would. His court case got a lot of media attention.
The sun would 100% be interested! They report everything about them…
I’d be interested to see her in BB. People like her can’t hide behind their mask 24/7. Might actually get to see the real her without all the bullshit…
I bet her family and friends are so relieved that she’s left him, I’d love to know what actually happened…

Reactions: 14
He sounds very weary of Danny Bear trying to get work done for free .. how many times does he try and blag things ..

---
Pretending he's an MBE again .. he took it off when he was questioned by the press because he ain't .. :ROFLMAO:

ool.JPG
ool.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There's still time.....

I think she is waiting to negotiate the highest price, probably near his release date when he might get back in the media - there is no way she will just walk away from this - she's fame and money hungry!!

Reactions: 9
There really isn’t a highest price to negotiate (speaking from years working at newspapers).
The days of big money for stories are gone. And this isn’t a big story anyway - at most she’ll get a couple of hundred out of it.
We have an interest in the whole SB situation but he’s not a household name - at best it’s a crappy little fillet story

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.