Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Just dropping in to catch up. RIP BearJizz, gone too soon 💔

turns out love isn’t forever. And tattoos aren’t forever. But you know what is forever? Videos on the internet of you rimming a failed reality tv star/convicted sex offender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: It’ll be lonely this Jizzmas, without bears mangled chode🤣

apologies im a lurker on this thread but now I can’t stop singing this in my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I love how people are defending her earnings and living accommodation. She could be earning 50k an hour on Only Fans and living in the Palace of Versailles but she's a pig thick, vacuous, vain, nasty disgusting skank who licks anuses for attention. I have nothing but contempt for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve heard second hand through someone that works in a different prison to him that Bear has a new 18 year old girlfriend 😮 trying to get more info.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Bear’s Arsehole will be huge when he is finally out of jail. Bet he is limping on his bandy legs too.

J’s ‘boyfriend’ rocks a centre-parting. He shares J’s talent for selfying in cars. At least he has his seatbelt on tho.
Omg, he is awful. He's a Bear wannabee.
---
Screenshot_20231015_164149.jpg

Something tells me that Burberry never saw a penny from this outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Where to begin?! He's moved prison less restrictions and she's still turning up looking like a tart. Wouldn't surprise me if other inmates take the piss out of him because of what she dresses like etc.
Don’t forget to mention he’s no longer a tea packer he’s in a rap gang now. NWA
n0 nces with attitude
---
Guys we could have fun with these names, As he’s now a rapper..

Nicki Min-ars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
My child just referred to the dining table as the Toe Stubber 2000 and it reminded me of all the names we had for the dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ashfox

Chatty Member
IMG_6877.jpeg

I love the way the bbc has blown the budget on an accurate & stunning double for Chinny Saville.

With this likeness you are really spoiling us bbc x

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MuthaCuppa

I’d give the relationship 3 months after he’s released. Right now she’s dining out on her semi-famous boyfriend being in prison. When he’s released there will be a bit of media interest so she’ll stay to get her face in the papers a bit. Then the reality of being with a registered SO will set in. He can’t get a job, travel is limited etc.
They’ll split. She’ll play the coercive control victim card as it’ll be the only way she can imagine to save a scrap of her reputation.
She’ll then either be a Porta Potty,
or the new girlfriend of a local coke dealer.
Her nose will fall off.
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Jizz, if you're reading this, how fun would it be to go through and remove all his followers from every one of his social media accounts? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lje88

Chatty Member
I thought Hayley might kick off x she gave them the two dogs Dolly and Diamond x Stevo tried to sell em on an IG post they were only there for photos to get likes on social media.
This makes me so angry, those poor dogs being abandoned and she hasn’t a care in the world!
My dog is my life l, I got him with an ex when I was quite young and we split up.
Believe me I would have rather been homeless then let him go, lucky my parents were amazing and allowed me to come back home with him and they love him as much as me!
& here he is 11 years later asleep on my bed.. just can’t get how people give up on their pets so easy it boils my piss.
---
This makes me so angry, those poor dogs being abandoned and she hasn’t a care in the world!
My dog is my life l, I got him with an ex when I was quite young and we split up.
Believe me I would have rather been homeless then let him go, lucky my parents were amazing and allowed me to come back home with him and they love him as much as me!
I’m now married and my husband adores him also.
& here he is 11 years later asleep on my bed.. just can’t get how people give up on their pets so easy it boils my piss.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Georgia is fucking brave and as far as I'm concerned she can shout from the rooftops for all eternity about his disgusting behaviour. The only person to blame is Stephen Bear. Questioning her motives is akin to the 'well, she shouldn't have been pissed and she should have been more modestly dressed, then she wouldn't have been gang raped'.

Yes, he's a cunt and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but for whatever reason, he has attracted lots of women and she is in a long list of females he has fucked over.

FUCK OFF with your prehistoric, misogynistic bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38