Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really isn’t a highest price to negotiate (speaking from years working at newspapers).
The days of big money for stories are gone. And this isn’t a big story anyway - at most she’ll get a couple of hundred out of it.
We have an interest in the whole SB situation but he’s not a household name - at best it’s a crappy little fillet story
Ah ok, well that/s good to know, as she certainly doesn't deserve to earn good money out of this whole situation! But doesn't make sense why she wouldn't say anything, I mean she tells everyone everything normally. Something doesn't add up for me...

Reactions: 6
Ah ok, well that/s good to know, as she certainly doesn't deserve to earn good money out of this whole situation! But doesn't make sense why she wouldn't say anything, I mean she tells everyone everything normally. Something doesn't add up for me...
She probably does think she’ll make money out of the story and is holding on for that reason. But there really isn’t a story there. She lived with a sex pest, she stood by him when he was found guilty and then six months later she got bored. The end!
If he was ant or dec then she might get something but he’s a very low rent, past his best, unemployable reality ‘star

Reactions: 23
Until I see her with a new bloke, I’m not believing it. She has never been single and moves from one guy to another, according to posters here.

Reactions: 13
She won’t get on big brother. Literally her only claim to fame is having a relationship with a pervert. There is no general public interest in providing her with a media career. If she had dumped him when found guilty, maybe! But she hung on for months!
Couldn't agree more so many pretty bright intelligent young girls out there. As if they would put that trout on television. That nose and the voice would drop viewings. The most fame she will ever get is licking SB ars...

The Stephen bear series of big brother was the last time I watched it. There were some really nice people in there and him, Lewis bloor and the daft bints they had attached themselves to showed no regard for anyone. Or to be fair themselves -they had zero dignity and it was like feeding time in the zoo. When SB won I think a part of my belief in the wider public died! It must have been so depressing for the 75% in that house who were not dicks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Until I see her with a new bloke, I’m not believing it. She has never been single and moves from one guy to another, according to posters here.
I'm about same as you .. she goes from the love of her life to hating him in hours it seems .. things that make you go hmmmm

The day of the world famous Jazmin .. now a celebrity for having sex with an pervert and having multiple plastic surgery .. ew

11.JPG
111.JPG
1111.JPG

---
Stevo is still in all her FB photos and his youtube shorts .. hmmmm :ROFLMAO:

11.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't know if they are just playing this story out to get mentioned in the tabloids.. half her media deleted their photos and the others left them loud and shouting. Jizzy wants to shut 'trolls' up Lol! We got the October court cases against Stevo coming up next month .. let's hope the press follow those up instead of their love life hahaha x
---
I think she's still in touch with him .. when you are in a toxic relationship as far as they went she's enjoying the attention.
---
Jizzy latched on to this one for media attention .. photos together. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/meet-rich-bimbos-selling-x-26988028
---
Still her friend of the moment after she raged at Oceann for not replying to her texts as she was at work .. she better be on constant alert LOL!!! Buy jellycat toys and pretend they are twins hahaaha

---
Still her friend of the moment after she raged at Oceann for not replying to her texts as she was at work .. she better be on constant alert LOL!!! Buy jellycat toys and pretend they are twins hahaaha

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I suspect her friendships have as much depth as her relationships. Most self respecting females would give her a very wide berth, as would any half decent men!
Friends for life and all that but there are moral lines!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jizz looking through her memories with the perv hmmmm ... Little Miss Pig Nose and the Flithy swine ..

9.jpg

• Haha
Oceann - is that the name of that other vacuous bimbo?

Ludicrous . 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They keep getting better. Part me of thinks these fake twitters were her and now she's using the break up for clout. She could be throwing us off the scent and is secretly still with him. This is the only part of her that is inclusive as she's not shy about sharing her private parts just not her private life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The trolls told me to go out and have fun .. i'm filming for my IG it so they leave me alone ... 'texts Stevo in the loos' :ROFLMAO:

Remember when you were my Percy Pig looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

🐷

---
Oooo @roccozf_ there is man mentioned .. with a private account ..

rocc.JPG
roc.JPG

---
Olixia.11 private as well .. hmmmm ...

ol.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.