Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! She has finally realised that the bear likes cock and not her flappy fanny!!

I actually don’t believe she has dumped him. It’s all for attention and this story will just roll on to his release.

Reactions: 17
Amuses me still that they honestly thought they were going to set up Candy island and bought shed loads of Costco sweets two days before his trial! I wonder whose garage they’re insulating now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crazy Hayley will be on one again in 3..2..1..! Her and jizz aren’t following each other now.
I thought Hayley might kick off x she gave them the two dogs Dolly and Diamond x Stevo tried to sell em on an IG post they were only there for photos to get likes on social media.

Reactions: 8
I thought Hayley might kick off x she gave them the two dogs Dolly and Diamond x Stevo tried to sell em on an IG post they were only there for photos to get likes on social media.
This makes me so angry, those poor dogs being abandoned and she hasn’t a care in the world!
My dog is my life l, I got him with an ex when I was quite young and we split up.
Believe me I would have rather been homeless then let him go, lucky my parents were amazing and allowed me to come back home with him and they love him as much as me!
& here he is 11 years later asleep on my bed.. just can’t get how people give up on their pets so easy it boils my piss.
---
This makes me so angry, those poor dogs being abandoned and she hasn’t a care in the world!
My dog is my life l, I got him with an ex when I was quite young and we split up.
Believe me I would have rather been homeless then let him go, lucky my parents were amazing and allowed me to come back home with him and they love him as much as me!
I’m now married and my husband adores him also.
& here he is 11 years later asleep on my bed.. just can’t get how people give up on their pets so easy it boils my piss.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Crazy Hayley .. LOL!!

381485594_634524308790045_5239163896073118379_n.jpg

---
---
He's a total sweetheart .. i'm the same I see a dog as a responsibility to dedicate your life to for the short time we have with them .. they give so much love but ask so little in return 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Crazy Hayley .. LOL!!

View attachment 2468764
---

He's a total sweetheart .. i'm the same I see a dog as a responsibility to dedicate your life to for the short time we have with them .. they give so much love but ask so little in return 🥰
So true! Equally he has helped me through so much as well. My husband is obsessed with him also and he is such a loved little dog. Wouldn’t have it any other way!
I just can’t believe after all the fake pics and videos she put on her social media about them being her babies that she has just left them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who’s she gone with do we know?
I'm guessing is her new bestest friend Ellen Gareffa the clever one who maybe talked sense into her about Stevo .. She had a bit of a fight with Oceann Moles cus she didn't reply to her while she was at work :ROFLMAO: I mean how dare she !! hahahaha

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing is her new bestest friend Ellen Gareffa the clever one who maybe talked sense into her about Stevo .. She had a bit of a fight with Oceann Moles cus she didn't reply to her while she was at work :ROFLMAO: I mean how dare she !! hahahaha
I really hope she has left him but something doesn’t sit right with me.
Wouldn’t be shocked if when he got out and started getting media attention even though it will be negative that she will get back with him.

Reactions: 13
I'm finding it so funny it's took Crazy Hayley 2 weeks and media articles to find out they split up hahaha If her family is so close ain't she spoken to the perv between her holidays Lol ! No prison visits ... phone calls ...
---
I'm more worried about the dogs in all honesty .. Bear the replacement for Ace the most. I think his parents were looking after him short term but if they have broken up he will be rehomed I think x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In her attempt for fame the closest she’s got is Stephen Bear. A z list ‘celeb’ who managed to win a reality show that most people had stopped watching years before and is now a registered SO. In addition to this she now has wonky, cement tits and a MJ nose that has been up her SO blokes bum hole on many occasions. I really can’t see her bagging her walking credit card anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope she has left him but something doesn’t sit right with me.
Wouldn’t be shocked if when he got out and started getting media attention even though it will be negative that she will get back with him.
I think she's walked away because he ain't got nothing she wants now .. the last two long relationships she moved into their houses and dumped them for the next house. Stevo can't do sex work with her .. he has debt and court cases coming up next month and she never even introduced him to her parents. It cost her a lot with presents and holidays she paid for pretending it was off him and the engagement was a total farce.
---
Tia dumped Stevo as quick as she could as soon as she knew he was going to court over revenge sex allegations .. and the fake baby scan. Jaz must have known all of this and even supported G in public with tweets. I hope her friend Ellen can put up with her ... I couldn't Lool xxx
---
Tia dumped Stevo as quick as she could as soon as she knew he was going to court over revenge sex allegations .. and the fake baby scan. Jaz must have known all of this and even supported G in public with tweets. I hope her friend Ellen can put up with her ... I couldn't Lool xxx
---
I'm seeing double.. it posted twice hahaha .. yep time for bed xx

Next predictions for the gate court case and the taking whatever possessions Bear has left needed .. we have got it 100% correct so far xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ain't sure who she's with .. BUT she looks a lot a happier than the Bear year and a bit.. I hope she got away

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.