Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she’s not plugging her only fans as much as she still thinks she can become an influencer! Really not going to happen - her only way to avoid having to get a real job is to dupe some idiot into letting her be a stay at home bimbo.
Except that most millionaires are quite intelligent and can manage to find attractive girlfriends who aren’t all over the internet shagging a sex offender!

Reactions: 15
The scum reporting that she dumped him and has blocked his number and he’s been begging for her back… she told friends that she has come to her senses!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I suspect she’s not plugging her only fans as much as she still thinks she can become an influencer! Really not going to happen - her only way to avoid having to get a real job is to dupe some idiot into letting her be a stay at home bimbo.
Except that most millionaires are quite intelligent and can manage to find attractive girlfriends who aren’t all over the internet shagging a sex offender!
Thing is. Lots of Tattlers will point out to any brands that she does get that she mocked a sex abuse victim. She can never escape that 👌

• Heart
Ain't she full of *hit literally. We all know the reason she ain't hanging around is because he's broke. I'll support you till the end stephen lol. Looks like he finally got what he deserves. I still think she's a dirty attention seeking chav that we be onto the next meal ticket..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No Freedom
No House
No Privacy
No partner
No money
No willy
Jailbird

He's a stunning catch for somebody 😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well just seen a metro link on my fb newsfeed saying he's apparently been dumped I mean I can never forget her behaviour in this she's absolutely no angel

But he does deserve to be all alone so I laughed

• Heart
" All alonnnnnne....am I ...
..ever since yourrrrr goodbye.....
Now I'm just takennnnnnnn
Up the arse.............."

*** bear , positioning himself on the bunk , for his cell mate, Big Dicked Drago

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s not come to her senses, she’s as fake as Mr Yakult, she’s thinking about the dollar 💵
Made my night knowing that he’s been dumped tho 🥂

Reactions: 16
Don’t think she ever loved him or agreed with him, she used him thinking she could become an influencer and then got a shock when he was guilty and am absolute waste of oxygen and no way he can bring her any fame

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh dear.. play silly games, win silly prizes. I mean let’s be honest we all saw it coming, she has probably realised she’s going to gain nothing being with him other than a load of debt! Can’t stand the girl but the thought of him crying in his prison cell brings me joy.. be interesting to see if any of the chav bear family pipe up, they probably gutted as now they have to deal with him when he gets out instead 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If it's true, it'll be driving him mad in there as there's nothing he can do to control the situation. If she's blocked him and won't speak with him, he can hardly pop round and see her can he? 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.